Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

My Amazon pay ICICI card approved today (via get card in 60 seconds) but it's not reflecting on iMobile app. In net banking I can view card/CVV. When will this new card available on mobile app? my limit is 50k

My Amazon pay ICICI card approved today (via get card in 60 seconds) but it's not reflecting on iMobile app. In net banking I can view card/CVV. When will this new card available on mobile app? my limit is 50k
Congratulations for your card approval.

The card shows up in the app after some time, usually after 12am night.

Is this card even worth it right now (even though it's free)? During sale (when most people shop), this card always gets the short end of the stick. Same with Flipkart Axis Card. You get better discounts with the Sale specific cards.
I feel this card is only beneficial if your frequency of shopping is very high.

Is this card even worth it right now (even though it's free)? During sale (when most people shop), this card always gets the short end of the stick. Same with Flipkart Axis Card. You get better discounts with the Sale specific cards.
Even if you are not shopping frequently but if you need to buy a costly appliance urgently where you can't wait for the next sale since your existing appliance has stopped working, in that case when you don't have any other offer, even a 40k appliance can save you 2k using this card.

Even if you are not shopping frequently but if you need to buy a costly appliance urgently where you can't wait for the next sale since your existing appliance has stopped working, in that case when you don't have any other offer, even a 40k appliance can save you 2k using this card.
But cashback only on full payment

Atleast from last few years during big billion day sale this card works on Flipkart.

Got my physical Card today by bluedart courier...
I applied for first time for the card, it rejected.
Then after 60days cooling off period, I applied again and got rejected and got 120days time period to re apply.
This time I applied and got the card within 60second, no document verification, no salary slip submitting even No physical verification .
5jrHHLI.jpg

Got my physical Card today by bluedart courier...
I applied for first time for the card, it rejected.
Then after 60days cooling off period, I applied again and got rejected and got 120days time period to re apply.
This time I applied and got the card within 60second, no document verification, no salary slip submitting even No physical verification .
5jrHHLI.jpg
Thank you so much for the post brother. The moment I saw this post, I saw an opportunity and immediately applied for it. For me too, it was rejected couple of times earlier. But this time, Vola! It got approved😃 As I use Amazon regularly, I really needed it badly and thanks for your post🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock