Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

2nd Limit Increase in 3 Months
This Time less than 10% increase
s7ILZ5O.jpg

If you take a no cost emi and finish paying it succesfully they almost always give you LE. I did it once took a No cost EMI for 60k that was my limit for 10months after I paid for 9 months continuously without default they increased limit from 60k to 5.1L

Also happened to a friend too

Got my replacement card after 5 years expiry on the original card. The new one has the Amazon and ICICI logo in colour while the original one was in black and silver. Pay used to have a wallet logo which isn't there in the new one. Contactless icon also added to new one which wasn't there in original.
AZGwokj.jpg

Last edited:
Got my replacement card after 5 years expiry on the original card. The new one has the Amazon and ICICI logo in colour while the original one was in black and silver. Pay used to have a wallet logo which isn't there in the new one. Contactless icon also added to new one which wasn't there in original.
AZGwokj.jpg
We get automatic new card after expiry of current card bro ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock