Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Thank you so much for the post brother. The moment I saw this post, I saw an opportunity and immediately applied for it. For me too, it was rejected couple of times earlier. But this time, Vola! It got approved😃 As I use Amazon regularly, I really needed it badly and thanks for your post🙏🙏
Congratulations for your card.

For me it is different issue my work mail id is too big for the characters they are allowing and the applications is not allowing other mail so i am unable apply for it

For me it is different issue my work mail id is too big for the characters they are allowing and the applications is not allowing other mail so i am unable apply for it
Even I didn't give any work email id bro. I gave my other personal id itself. They may approve your card if all the other criterias match.

When is bill generation date of this card. Today I used this card for 289 mobile recharge and got 300cash back

When is bill generation date of this card. Today I used this card for 289 mobile recharge and got 300cash back
You have an option to set your billing period in the ICICI banking app. I guess, by default it will be set to the date of issue of the card.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock