Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

We get automatic new card after expiry of current card bro ??
Yes, just need to ensure that the address in the bank records is your current one in case you have shifted your house in those 5 years.

UqqYGn4.jpg

Got my replacement card after 5 years expiry on the original card. The new one has the Amazon and ICICI logo in colour while the original one was in black and silver. Pay used to have a wallet logo which isn't there in the new one. Contactless icon also added to new one which wasn't there in original.
AZGwokj.jpg
Emage not loading🧐 🥲
UqqYGn4.jpg

Last edited:
I closed mine year ago. Can I reapply this card?
Yes, you can.
I did close all my ICICI cards some 2 years ago to get pre-approved LTF card. Which I did approx 5-6 months later (Sapphiro). Later I tried to get APay card but couldn't. After contacting both Amazon & ICICI, I found that though it was closed by ICICI, in Amazon system it was active. After clearing that error, I got the new card.

Yes, you can.
I did close all my ICICI cards some 2 years ago to get pre-approved LTF card. Which I did approx 5-6 months later (Sapphiro). Later I tried to get APay card but couldn't. After contacting both Amazon & ICICI, I found that though it was closed by ICICI, in Amazon system it was active. After clearing that error, I got the new card.
Mine also closed by icici. Now please tell me the steps for reactivating it. Who should I contact amazon or icici?

Got my replacement card after 5 years expiry on the original card. The new one has the Amazon and ICICI logo in colour while the original one was in black and silver. Pay used to have a wallet logo which isn't there in the new one. Contactless icon also added to new one which wasn't there in original.
AZGwokj.jpg
I am having same card as your one card. I got my card during first lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock