Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Usually How many days will be there to pay bill? My Bill generation date will be 12th Sept, tentatively What will be my due date to make payment ?

The ICICI video call KYC agents are extremely ill-mannered and straight up rude. My friend applied for this card. Did KYC twice. Both time I was with him and both the time the agents were extremely rude. They literally shouted and scolded him. They can't even convey clearly what they are asking for. I and many other friends were with him, and we too did not understand what the agents were asking. In the first call, the agent was so rude and ill behaved that my friend hanged up. Today again he tried. And this time also it was same experience.

Well, regardless of the KYC experience, the card got approved instantly without any extra documents verification.

He got the approval message and this email.

wMYx2HK.jpg

Do they send the User ID and Password through email as well?Or should I tell him to call the customer care?

Do they send the User ID and Password through email as well?Or should I tell him to call the customer care?
No. He can go to the ICICI net banking URL and generate the User ID/Password.

No. He can go to the ICICI net banking URL and generate the User ID/Password.

But for that physical card is required. Right?

Recently I used this CC to a petrol pump for fuel worth 505/-. But the transaction details shows like this. First debited 516.80 and then reversed 11.80. But at pump , 505/- debited from my card.
What does this all means?
7ssZfyX.jpg

Last edited:
Recently I used this CC to a petrol pump for fuel worth 505/-. But the transaction details shows like this. First debited 516.80 and then reversed 11.80. But at pump , 505/- debited from my card.
What does this all means?
7ssZfyX.jpg
It's fuel Surcharge that's charged over the transaction... As this card provides waiver you have received the reversal... You won't get any cashback on the same though.

Incase if you want a detailed explanation.

Hi,
Recently My colleague purchased a HT using my Card in EMI. he chose 6month emi. But in imobile statement it is showing full amount (upfront) as due.
How this emi thing work. Do we need to pay whole amount or just the emi amount

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock