Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Received my card on Feb 1st week and finally after a long wait received the credit increase option yesterday with an almost 120% upgrade from the current limit.

This is huge compared to my HDFC card. HDFC offered only 20k-30k as an increase option twice.

Received my card on Feb 1st week and finally after a long wait received the credit increase option yesterday with an almost 120% upgrade from the current limit.

This is huge compared to my HDFC card. HDFC offered only 20k-30k as an increase option twice.
I got a more than 500% increase in credit limit yesterday on this card. Making it the one with the highest credit limit I own currently and I have CCs of 7 different banks.

Where option will be there for increasing the limit? I'm using the same since Jan '22.

Where option will be there for increasing the limit? I'm using the same since Jan '22.
You will get an SMS from ICICI telling you to send an SMS CRLIM <last 4 digits of the card> send to 5676766 from your registered mobile number.

You will get an SMS from ICICI telling you to send an SMS CRLIM <last 4 digits of the card> send to 5676766 from your registered mobile number.
Any alternative way? Coz I need to recharge top-up of ₹10 as I will be charged of ₹3 for sending SMS.

Any alternative way? Coz I need to recharge top-up of ₹10 as I will be charged of ₹3 for sending SMS.

Check the card limit in imobile app. Heard some might not get SMS or might get it late. You might see the option in the latest bill/total credit limit section.

G0 to iMobile Pay --> My cards -->Select your CC -->Manage Limit --> This will show you current Limit. If there is an option to increase the limit further it will also show up here and you can increase it rightaway.

Check the card limit in imobile app. Heard some might not get SMS or might get it late. You might see the option in the latest bill/total credit limit section.
G0 to iMobile Pay --> My cards -->Select your CC -->Manage Limit --> This will show you current Limit. If there is an option to increase the limit further it will also show up here and you can increase it rightaway.
I'm not getting option like that. Looks like my card not eligible for credit limit upgrade yet. Thank you for guiding me :)(y).

I got a more than 500% increase in credit limit yesterday on this card. Making it the one with the highest credit limit I own currently and I have CCs of 7 different banks.
Looks like they are running batch jobs which offer the credit limit increase SMS. Even I had got a message yesterday increasing my limit from 350k to 650k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock