Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Today I retried the link and was able to apply for card :). I was able to apply though I do not have icici account/card.

Looks like now it is open for more users.

Today I retried the link and was able to apply for card :). I was able to apply though I do not have icici account/card.

Looks like now it is open for more users.
I am also eligible now. Shall I apply? Are they charging something for this?

I am also eligible now. Shall I apply? Are they charging something for this?

As per details on website, card is free for lifetime.
4fNwqlJ.png

However I cannot confirm as I just applied for it.

Can i apply this card without having ICICI Bank account? Do i have to get a bank account from them to use the card and while issuing the card will they force me to make a bank account?

How can i fund the card if i don't have an ICICI Bank account?

Can i apply this card without having ICICI Bank account? Do i have to get a bank account from them to use the card and while issuing the card will they force me to make a bank account?

I have applied for it, I don't have any ICICI bank account that's why Bank Representative will call me within 48 Hours and schedule a visit for verification of documents. Document required are ID proof, Income Tax Return for recent year and Address Proof.

Yes Bro You can apply without having icici bank account but you should have a ICICI credit card. No they don't force you to open a bank account with them. You can pay your dues as same as like other credit cards. I pay using paytm and phonepe.
Its a lifetime free credit card. But remember to pay before due date. You will receive a statement every month in your mail.

I am using the one and believe me it's really beneficial. If you need any help u can ask me :blush2: I will be the happiest to help you.

Also forgot to mention one more thing I do spend Rs.500-600 every month from my Amazon pay card and I will get cash back of Rs.25-30 as Amazon pay balance every month.

Last edited:
I have applied for it, I don't have any ICICI bank account that's why Bank Representative will call me within 48 Hours and schedule a visit for verification of documents. Document required are ID proof, Income Tax Return for recent year and Address Proof.
Are you not having any ICICI Credit card?? for me it was done without any verification. I had entered my existing ICICI Bank credit card details on that credit card page and everything was just done in one shot and they had directly issued my credit card with virtual image at that time instantly and also I got delivered my credit card on my home very next day.

Are you not having any ICICI Credit card?? for me it was done without any verification. I had entered my existing ICICI Bank credit card details on that credit card page and everything was just done in one shot and they had directly issued my credit card with virtual image at that time instantly and also I got delivered my credit card on my home very next day.
I don't have ICICI bank account. That feature is there for current ICICI bank customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock