Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

The strangest thing here was that I was one the first group to be eligible for the card. Due to some technical error my application just stopped. After which I found that my application was rejected.

But the irony here is that same day I got a call from ICICI bank and they gave me a procedure to generate a credit card number immediately and it worked.

I still have doubt on the card as the limit given by bank is quite less.

how do we get this invite? I mean, any specific criteria to get it?? Would you know?

Whats the credit limits?
What was the hidden charges bro?

Tell some of that!
No joining or annual fee.

You can earn 5% of your shopping in form of amazon pay balance if you are a prime member. For example if you buy a product which is worth 15k rupees on amazon website you will get 750 rupees in form of amazon pay balance if you are a prime member. If you buy the same product in other websites or outside merchants you will get 1% of earnings i.e; 150 rupees in form of amazon balance.

You can use the card anywhere in the World, not only on Amazon website. I even used it on paypal.

I even got 300 rupees in form of amazon pay balance for accepting the invite from amazon for the card.

Bro, do you previously had ICICI CC?
If yes, is the new card credit limit shared or this is standalone?

For my card limit is shared with my other ICICI card.

I am a prime member and holding a ICICI credit card for last 15 years. I just checked and my card is generated. Thank you guys

I'm also holding an ICICI credit card and a prime membership, still not eligible

I'm also holding an ICICI credit card and a prime membership, still not eligible
Not everyone is elegible specially users who know how to utilise offer as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock