Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I am getting this offer.
fkkyZCV.jpg

NB: Not applying.

They are thieves...I am still not eligible.probably card is for high profile customers only😔

I got this offer today and applied. Card was generated instantly!!
Bro, do you previously had ICICI CC?
If yes, is the new card credit limit shared or this is standalone?

Bro, do you previously had ICICI CC?
If yes, is the new card credit limit shared or this is standalone?
Yes bro, I had it. They have verified it with the mobile number. Limit is standalone and same as my other card. I'm now thinking to keep this one and cancel the other, as I don't need two.

Yes bro, I had it. They have verified it with the mobile number. Limit is standalone and same as my other card. I'm now thinking to keep this one and cancel the other, as I don't need two.
It seems not standalone bro. ICICI don't provide separate limits for same person. When you use one card, you can see your other card's remaining credit limit is also reducing. I'm using ICICI CC since 2005 (currently having 6 active ICICI cards).
Don't cancel your old card, it'll negatively impact your CIBIL score (on a second thought, it won't as your account isn't getting deactivated).

It seems not standalone bro. ICICI don't provide separate limits for same person. When you use one card, you can see your other card's remaining credit limit is also reducing. I'm using ICICI CC since 2005 (currently having 6 active ICICI cards).
Don't cancel your old card, it'll negatively impact your CIBIL score (on a second thought, it won't as your account isn't getting deactivated).
Same here bro, I'm also using ICICI CC since 2007. Currently I have spent some amount on my existing card and there is also some blockage due to an EMI transaction. However, the new card shows the full limit available. So it doesn't seem like a shared limit to me. Need to confirm by using it somewhere and seeing if the limit decreases on both the cards. And yeah, I will be canceling the other card since I don't need two, as you said, since I'm not deactivating the account, I don't think it will impact CIBIL score.

Same here bro, I'm also using ICICI CC since 2007. Currently I have spent some amount on my existing card and there is also some blockage due to an EMI transaction. However, the new card shows the full limit available. So it doesn't seem like a shared limit to me. Need to confirm by using it somewhere and seeing if the limit decreases on both the cards. And yeah, I will be canceling the other card since I don't need two, as you said, since I'm not deactivating the account, I don't think it will impact CIBIL score.
Bro, since it's two different accounts, closing the older card will definitely close that account and will in turn affect CIBIL.
You can just keep the card without using it (if it's a zero fee card or a very less required spending limit for annual fee waiver).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock