Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

One more question please.. what is the catch? Are we missing anything which should be known?

Physical card was delivered yesterday and also got 300 cashback in Amazon Pay.

ICICI representative came for document verification but Work Address was not updated properly, Office name was left blank and not updatable, it wasnt allowing to proceed further without that. He said there is some technical glitch and will be resolved by Monday. Lets see

They are saying in phase 1 they are only offering it to those holding existing ICICI credit card. Maybe in phase 2 they will offer to those who have ICICI bank account linked through UPI or debit card and some other bank's Credit card. Maybe phase 3 will open it up to non credit card holders with a high CIBIL score.

ICICI representative came for document verification but Work Address was not updated properly, Office name was left blank and not updatable, it wasnt allowing to proceed further without that. He said there is some technical glitch and will be resolved by Monday. Lets see
Are they coming for physical verification / document connection again even if you are already an ICICI card holder?

Are they coming for physical verification / document connection again even if you are already an ICICI card holder?
No,nothing like that for me.

Applied. Card got generated online with the details. Card to be mailed out in 7 days. Hope it helps save a bit more than existing ICICI card.

I presume its not linked to the amazon account from which it was generated i.e., i can use it with any amazon account and I get the listed 5x reward benefits for purchases on amazon from those accounts??

What is Different Between AMAZON ICICI Credit card and Amazon EmI pay ??? Both are same???

What is Different Between AMAZON ICICI Credit card and Amazon EmI pay ??? Both are same???
Difference I understand till now is that icici was giving cash back and Amazon EMI pay is not!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock