Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 634
  • Views Views: Views 143,420
Then is it showing you eligible for it?? Because earlier it was clearly mentioned that this card only for existing ICICI bank credit card holders who are already using ICICI bank credit card. But think now they have changed their terms and conditions.. Anyway this is beneficial for everyone.

I have applied for it, I don't have any ICICI bank account that's why Bank Representative will call me within 48 Hours and schedule a visit for verification of documents. Document required are ID proof, Income Tax Return for recent year and Address Proof.
So they are forcing the applicant to open ICICi savings account.

No Bro don't think so..
@Abhinav842 bro said bank representative will call & schedule a visit to verify certain documents.
And those all are almost the same documents that I presented to them when their representative visited my Home to open a saving account in Icici few years back.

Let's wait & see.

@Abhinav842 bro said bank representative will call & schedule a visit to verify certain documents.
And those all are almost the same documents that I presented to them when their representative visited my Home to open a saving account in Icici few years back.

Let's wait & see.
Bro these documents are required for application of a new credit card also. I myself given these documents which applying for other credit cards. Banks asks these documents for the verification and keep them confidential and on the basis of these documents only the application for a new credit card has been approved or rejected on the basis of their eligibility criteria.

I tried it and got the card generated. I never wanted such a big credit limit and got 750 amazon pay cashback.

5CqAnxM.png

@venky, do you have an ICICI bank account? I wonder why @Abhinav842 needed physical verification where as yours generated instantly?

Yeah. Have a salary account for the last 4 years. I only used HDFC credit card, and now will switch all Amazon purchase to this one. Had a pre-approved offer for a card, but never applied. So that credit limit got added to this card.

I have no any idea about these credit cards. Formally banks were given interest to us. Nowadays they cheating from us. Now I remitting the money through cash machine for online transactions. And my savings with post office.

Back
Top Bottom