Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Same here. Amazon pantry and fresh deals + cashbacks on card use are too good to miss. Even milk comes to my house from Amazon :)
Amazon Pantry provides amazing discounts on most of the products that are at price par with Dmart some are even better and cashbacks are extra.

From last 5 days showing this same status. How many more days they gonna take?
jvWWg71.png

I have been using amazon pay card from past 7-8 months, I use it for pantry orders and small orders where I need items quickly and can't wait.

For any costly items usually I wait for any sale to start and avail 10% discount from other cards.

I understand it is amazon specific card but would be good if they match offer when amazon runs any sale with icici cards atleast. Anyways can't expect it to be applicable on flipkart or other sites.

When I took this card, I took icici savings account from them as well so I got debit card and I use it on Amazon/flipkart when there are offers specific to icici and applicable to debit cards :)

This may work out well if you have amazon pay card, opt for savings account as well and use it just to pay that card bill and that would take care of minimum balance requirement and give additional offers when icici debit cards are eligible.

I have been using amazon pay card from past 7-8 months, I use it for pantry orders and small orders where I need items quickly and can't wait.

For any costly items usually I wait for any sale to start and avail 10% discount from other cards.

I understand it is amazon specific card but would be good if they match offer when amazon runs any sale with icici cards atleast. Anyways can't expect it to be applicable on flipkart or other sites.

When I took this card, I took icici savings account from them as well so I got debit card and I use it on Amazon/flipkart when there are offers specific to icici and applicable to debit cards :)

This may work out well if you have amazon pay card, opt for savings account as well and use it just to pay that card bill and that would take care of minimum balance requirement and give additional offers when icici debit cards are eligible.
I was also planning to open savings account to be able to use it on offers with other sites. But lately debit card have a very lower limit on cashbacks or discounts when compared to credit cards. Btw, what is the minimum balance requirement for this?

I was also planning to open savings account to be able to use it on offers with other sites. But lately debit card have a very lower limit on cashbacks or discounts when compared to credit cards. Btw, what is the minimum balance requirement for this?
I opted for icici instant mine account, just saw it has no minimum balance requirement :) However I was charged for debit card annual fee and I am also maintaining 5000 regular balance just to be able to use the card instantly in case of any use.

Yes, you are right usually the maximum discount amount provided for debit cards is less than credit cards and we are at loss when we buy for big amount. However it would still work out if we want to buy just around the minimum amount needed for offer( usually it is 5000).

I've salary account with ICICI still my application rejected.
:cry:
Could be a location issue. I applied at office address and my collegue applied at home address with everything else same. But still his application got rejected. This was during pre COVID days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock