Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Got update from ICICI bank. But according to my usage stats from CRED app and SMS alerts, I used this card only on Amazon in the last 30 days. Still no clarity on the suspicious activity
thIsxeA.png

Got this message out of nowhere. Cant see the card on app as well. No intimation or verification or consent.
xUHzbDK.png
This might be inconvenient, however, they do it for our safety. If they don't proactively do this and the card DOES get misused, it's a long process to get the money credited back into the credit card account. I had an experience of credit card tampering fraud, I did get the money back, but it took almost 2 months. I had to pay the dues and then wait for the reversal. So better safe than sorry. Let them replace the card and don't worry much about it.

But why payment on Amazon through this card is take 3-5 minutes. But on other sites payment done instantly. Im facing this issue.
I got my credit card 2 days back.

Finally got my card approved on 3rd attempt
My 1st application was made before dussera last year
Got ₹600 as Amazon Pay Cashback
Not yet got card credentials

How much time to get card & user ID details

Finally got my card approved on 3rd attempt
My 1st application was made before dussera last year
Got ₹600 as Amazon Pay Cashback
Not yet got card credentials

How much time to get card & user ID details
Have you tried to use imobile app of icici, you should be able to login, ensure to have same sim which is registered mobile number with ICICI.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock