Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Got this message out of nowhere. Cant see the card on app as well. No intimation or verification or consent.
xUHzbDK.png

Got this message out of nowhere. Cant see the card on app as well. No intimation or verification or consent.
xUHzbDK.png
1. Is your Card really blocked?
2. Is the card last few digits in the screenshot yours only?
3. What is the sender name?

1. Is your Card really blocked?
2. Is the card last few digits in the screenshot yours only?
3. What is the sender name?
1) Yes, I dont see the card on iMobile app and cant make any transactions using the card
2) Yes, same as my card
3) got msg from VM-ICICIB which is common sender for transaction alerts. Also got mail from [email protected]

Are you sure that the sender is actually the above email address? The sender email ID might have given the account's name as the email ID above, but the actual sender could be a scam..

Tho that is unlikely because SMS is from VM-ICICIB 😳
yep I am sure. Looks like they are sending another card. Got a message that usage settings on card ending with other last 4 digits has been updated

Have you called Amazon Card helpline? What are they saying?
Amazon routing directly to ICICI and ICICI CC is full of automated messages and AI driven. Pathetic. Complained on twitter as well, They said that they will call me but nothing yet

I am ok with the card change but doing it without any justification seems unfair, How would I be able to prevent it unless I know whats wrong

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock