Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

But you can not calculate how they provide cashback as ap balance.
Problem is that if there is 10% discount on icici card, you will not get it.
Yes thats a drawback. I verify cashback with my own calculation every month for all the purchases and its always correct and exactly 5% for prime users. No cost EMI is another good benefit but you will have to forgo that 5% cashback for it.

So yes, it gives a specific advantage only to regular amazon prime users and I guess it is being provided for that purpose itself

The card does not hold any other advantage

Yes thats a drawback. I verify cashback with my own calculation every month for all the purchases and its always correct and exactly 5% for prime users. No cost EMI is another good benefit but you will have to forgo that 5% cashback for it.

So yes, it gives a specific advantage only to regular amazon prime users and I guess it is being provided for that purpose itself

The card does not hold any other advantage
I think you also get 2% for all the bill payments and amazon merchant pay and 1% on all other payments except gold and fuel.

On icici card discounts they provide 5% + 5% cashback.
It does not translate to full 10% always and you tend lose a few bucks in some cases when compared to normal ICICI cards.

In one of the sale days, normal ICICI cards had 10% discount of 2000₹ while Amazon pay card had 5% discount upto 1000₹ and 5% additional cashback.

So on purchase of 20000₹,
Savings for ICICI card - 2000₹(10%)
Savings for Amazon Pay card - 1000₹(5% of 20000) + 950₹ (5% of cashback on remaining amount 19000) = 1950₹

However, if you purchase good for amount higher than the upper limit of discount in these sales, then it proves to be beneficial.

Ex - purchase amount 50000₹
Savings on ICICI card - 2000₹
Savings on Amazon Pay card - 1000₹(5% of 50000 capped at 1000₹) + 2450₹(5% of remaining 49000) = 3450₹

I think you also get 2% for all the bill payments and amazon merchant pay and 1% on all other payments except gold and fuel.
In my use case, recharge is mostly being covered by the cashback that is receive from this card in amazon pay balance. 2% is good to have whenever used.

Flipkart Axis bank has 1.5 % cashback in other case so I tend to use that card when outside. Additionally many other card for better rewards on fashion etc so need to use them accordingly.

Flipkart sale is offering 10% discount + 5% cashback on their Axis bank card, which Amazon pay used to give in the initial days

In my use case, recharge is mostly being covered by the cashback that is receive from this card in amazon pay balance. 2% is good to have whenever used.

Flipkart Axis bank has 1.5 % cashback in other case so I tend to use that card when outside. Additionally many other card for better rewards on fashion etc so need to use them accordingly.

Flipkart sale is offering 10% discount + 5% cashback on their Axis bank card, which Amazon pay used to give in the initial days
I use Amazon Pantry for all the grocery shopping so this card is good for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock