Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I can't understand, why they rejected. Anyhow, all for well 👍
SMS
Dear Customer, your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card application has been declined. Pls apply again after 6 months from the date of your current application.
Good. I am also closing my Amazon pay credit card.
Even in some items in Amazon, they are not providing cashback. And I feel the cashback earned as Amazon pay wallet money is too less than the commitment made by them.

Applied for Amazon Pay card on 3rd August through Amazon app. They only asked my Aadhar PAN number and office address, email and application submitted successfully. And application status showing this👇

Then today morning I’ve received a call from APay card executive he said that he will visit my home address and after telling my address to him he told me your home is too far so he asked me some basic details and said I’ve submitted your home address verification done in system and he said now your card will be approved and now evening I’ve received another call from APay card executive and he said that he is standing in front of my office. So I’ve said I’m not in office now but he said I just wanna see the office. So he visited my office but I don’t know what details he have taken. Now what to do? Will they approve my card? Today also received a message from CIBIL

That a new contract details added in my CIBIL account. So is that means they are in the final stage of approval?
BTW I already have ICICI Instasave FD account with 1.5 years old secured instant platinum credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they approve if you have previous relation with icici bank.

I have already closed this card

Got Rs600 Cashback on Approval of Card.

cUJO3iL.png

After application how many days it takes to get approval message of your card?
Applied Last night at 8 PM done with video KYC in 10 Minutes and got an approval message today morning with cashback.
PS : I am not an ICIC bank account holder.

Applied Last night at 8 PM done with video KYC in 10 Minutes and got an approval message today morning with cashback.
PS : I am not an ICIC bank account holder.
Isn't it video KYC only available from 9am-6pm?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock