Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

It's included, isn't it? Instant discount is not there, but 5% reward points are there right?
Yes, 5% reward points (in the form of Amazon Pay balance) is there. Also, there is no limit on earning and no minimum spend criteria.

there used to be double offer before. like 5% instance discount+ 5% reward points to match with overall 10% discount on other cards

there used to be double offer before. like 5% instance discount+ 5% reward points to match with overall 10% discount on other cards
Overall discount on other cards is 5 percent only, for pantry orders! So it's matching.

ICICI bank offer on Mi 10i phone on Amazon doesnt apply to Amazon Pay card

With Amazon Pay ICICI card - 5% reward - Effective discount 1099₹
With other ICICI cards - Flat 2000 discount

ICICI bank offer on Mi 10i phone on Amazon doesnt apply to Amazon Pay card

With Amazon Pay ICICI card - 5% reward - Effective discount 1099₹
With other ICICI cards - Flat 2000 discount
but the 3k discount offer for ICICI cards for Mi 10T and 10T Pro phones are applicable for amazon pay icici card. hope the 5% cashback also will be credited at the end of billing cycle.

but the 3k discount offer for ICICI cards for Mi 10T and 10T Pro phones are applicable for amazon pay icici card. hope the 5% cashback also will be credited at the end of billing cycle.
I think it will be applicable to card if not mentioned specifically. For Mi 10i offer, they specifically mentioned that 2000 discount is not applicable to amazon pay card but 5% reward is applicable

Today my KYC verification done by video call.
81c1PUF.jpg

I can't understand, why they rejected. Anyhow, all for well 👍
SMS
Dear Customer, your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card application has been declined. Pls apply again after 6 months from the date of your current application.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock