Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I use this card almost daily on various sites but never had such a problem regarding rewards...Always got what I was told...This month I got my cashback on 19th... :)

Today they also sent me additional cashback for a Swiggy purchase saying, here is your cashback for your dining...

I hold 3 credit cards from ICICI & 7 other Credit cards from most top banks of India & this Amazon Pay ICICI card is the best among them all for me because it gives cashbacks even when you purchase any item from another country site i.e in USD or EURO...

My other ICICI cards limits are also not shared with AZ Pay ICICI card & works independantly... :cool:

Last edited:
Today they also sent me additional cashback for a Swiggy purchase saying, here is your cashback for your dining...

I never got this type of cashback before on this card...Generally dining means going & eating in a restaurant physically...I'm buying foods from UberEats,Swiggy & Zomato for the last couple of years & this is the first time, I'm seeing this type of cashback given...They gave me 14.20/- cashback on 71/- worth of Swiggy food...😀

Maybe there was any temporary offer I didn't know about...Or maybe they will start giving cashbacks on this card on every Swiggy purchases from now, no idea...:D

jedwkm5.jpg

Last edited:
how to change mobile number.
--- in net banking mobile number and email un editable
--- in atm center there is option in more section change credit card mobile number but is always showing"we currently unable to complete your transaction.please visit nearest icici bank atm"
--- i changed mobile number using debit card in atm center but it is reflected to only savings account.

is there any other option to change mobile number.

how to change mobile number.
--- in net banking mobile number and email un editable
--- in atm center there is option in more section change credit card mobile number but is always showing"we currently unable to complete your transaction.please visit nearest icici bank atm"
--- i changed mobile number using debit card in atm center but it is reflected to only savings account.

is there any other option to change mobile number.

Post a complaint on twitter or Facebook on ICICI bank handle, or call on Amazon ICICI bank card customer care, I have been trying to get my email ID changed from a long time but they have further complicated things, now all OTP alerts are coming on my office email address and statements on personal email address, and they are not able to figure out the problem, pretty bad support for this card

Try visiting your nearest ICICI branch...Even if you don't have a savings account there, they should be able to help as you own their cards...

Did anyone get the cashback for month of October (what you typically get around 20th) for your card/account?

I never received any cashback for last month. Statement date was 18/19th October for ~Rs 18000 but the rewards computation was crazy. I noticed that I have also got an email saying ICICI paid more rewards in September and hence it will be adjusted in coming months, but again even this email was not clear in terms of how much extra was paid and how will it be recovered.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock