Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Got this message.

"Dear Customer,we have credited extra reward points to your Amazon Pay wallet for your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card statement generated in Sep-19. These extra reward points will be adjusted in your subsequent billing cycles. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused."
Same message also received by me just 5 minutes ago..

"Dear Customer,we have credited extra reward points to your Amazon Pay wallet for your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card statement generated in Sep-19. These extra reward points will be adjusted in your subsequent billing cycles. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused."

Last edited:
Got this message.

I got SMS saying that Statement has been sent to my email address, but not yet received. I'm waiting.......

5ruvfNY.gif

@Siva bro, is it the same reward points mentioned in your statement. Mine seems to be confusing and I m waiting for the SMS

I got SMS saying that Statement has been sent to my email address, but not yet received. I'm waiting.......

5ruvfNY.gif

@Siva bro, is it the same reward points mentioned in your statement. Mine seems to be confusing and I m waiting for the SMS
They didn't give any details as to how many extra points they gave me and will adjust next month.

They didn't give any details as to how many extra points they gave me and will adjust next month.
I got this SMS "Dear Customer,the reward points for your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card for Sep-19 are incorrect. The correct points will be credited in your Amazon Pay wallet by 28-Sep-19. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused."

I got this SMS "Dear Customer,the reward points for your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card for Sep-19 are incorrect. The correct points will be credited in your Amazon Pay wallet by 28-Sep-19. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused."
Looks like they gave more points for some and less for some!

Got this message.

At least you got reward points. I did not get even a single point till now

Not sure if its offtopic, but Amazon pay gateway seems to have some issues. It is taking more time to process external refunds. I had few cancellation issues with Swiggy. All were processed by swiggy, but not reflected in Amazon pay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock