Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Off Topic: Last week got my first Secured Credit Card from SBI. Card is SBI SimplyClick Advantage. One of the best card for online spends. Amazon Rs.500 gift voucher as joining offer. 10 rewards points for every 100 online spends. 10 points equals to Rs. 2.50. when you collect 2000 points u will get Rs.500 Amazon gift voucher.

I've applied for the card and waiting for documents to be picked up. However I'm a freelancer working from home with 1.5L monthly. Do they ask for separate office address proof. Do they really only check your pan and home address proof?

I've applied for the card and waiting for documents to be picked up. However I'm a freelancer working from home with 1.5L monthly. Do they ask for separate office address proof. Do they really only check your pan and home address proof?
I think they also ask your bank transaction for last 3 months.

I think they also ask your bank transaction for last 3 months.
Bank statement is fine, i can provide. My worry is they might ask for office which i dont have. I can prove business income but i work from home.

Another question is this card worth? I've sbi and HDFC cc. I'm lured by the Amazon promise of cashback.

I have 2 ICICI Credit cards - Platinum Chip Credit Card and this Amazon Pay one. If I cross the annual spending of Rs. 50k on the Platinum one, my annual charge of Rs. 199 is waived off. I now have my Amazon Pay card which shares the credit limit that I have on the Platinum one. So if I do any spending with my Amazon Pay card, will it count towards the annual spending of Rs. 50k on the Platinum card (I suppose the Amazon Pay card got approved as an addon card)..

I have 2 ICICI Credit cards - Platinum Chip Credit Card and this Amazon Pay one. If I cross the annual spending of Rs. 50k on the Platinum one, my annual charge of Rs. 199 is waived off. I now have my Amazon Pay card which shares the credit limit that I have on the Platinum one. So if I do any spending with my Amazon Pay card, will it count towards the annual spending of Rs. 50k on the Platinum card (I suppose the Amazon Pay card got approved as an addon card)..
Although the limit is shared, spending is counted per card and we pay the bill separately. So I think you still have to spend 50k per annum on the platinum card for the charges waive off. FYI, I have the same cards 😊

I have applied for this Amazon ICICI credit card got approved. If I spend 100 rupees with this card in Amazon will I get 100 rupees reward in Amazon pay

Beware while using this card

Every month my statement gets generated on 18th, so last month I made a payment on Zomato for Rs.1194 at 12:45 pm, and paid back this amount of 1194 via Cred app at 1:15 pm.

I am also using Cred Protect which automatically calculates the Due amount and everything by reading our statements so I checked Cred app at 1 pm on 18th October and I had to pay Rs. 7437 as outstanding amount, so I first paid Rs.1194 for the payment made at Zomato, and then returned back 6244 on 24th October and cred app was showing all paid no dues but ICICI team cleverly did some bluff and added debited amount of Rs.1194(spent on 18th Oct at 12:46 pm) in November's month statement, and credited amount of Rs.1194(added on 18th Oct at 1:15pm) to previous months statement and told me yesterday that I have paid Rs.1194 less this month so we have added interest of Rs.476 to your card and I was like WTH, and that very moment I just got blank not seeing credited amount of Rs.1194 in this month's statement, so gave up on them, but contacted Cred for the same and they told me that there should be no interest charges as I had already paid Rs.1194 and it should reflect, so checked my last months statement and they had added that amount to last months statement and made some wrong calculations.

So tweeted to ICICI yesterday and today got a call from them, and when I told them the issue, they were like although you had made the payment on 18th Oct to Zomato, it was confirmed by merchant on 20th so that is the reason it was reflecting in this months statement while the amount you added back of Rs.1194 was received by us immediately on 18th so it is showing in last month.

I told them that I have a message that Rs.1194 was deducted on 18th and in the statement also it is showing as 18th so why it didn't show in last months statement, and she kept blaming Zomato, after 15 mins of arguing I told her that I'll stop this card with immediate effect and would continue to use HDFC Credit card and also asked her to give the proof where it is showing that payment was accepted by Zomato on 20th October and if the same thing keeps happening in future then how many time would you blame merchants, to that she started giving excuses that we can't tell this blah blah and asked me to hold the call, after two mins she immediately told me that don't contact the merchant that is Zomato and we'll refund the extra interest amount as it was our mistake.

I don't know when or if they'll refund the amount or not, but she has told that it would be refunded in 2 to 3 days.

This is highly unethical that how banks like these loot and thug people in the name of interests, I am the one guy who trusts Cred and doesn't look at the statements but from now on need to keep a check on this regularly.

I am not defending the bank or card, but it is always advised to clear the dues a few days before the due date to avoid these kind of issues. It always sucks when this happens and is blamed on technicality by bank representatives

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock