Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 634
  • Views Views: Views 143,442
@Bapun Raz Bro I have a query. Does Our Forum get any benefit if we applied for amazon pay icici card using our forum link??

Did not receive reward points as Amazon pay balance this month. Customer care said that there is a technical issue and the benefit will be transferred on 25th September. Lets see

Did not receive reward points as Amazon pay balance this month. Customer care said that there is a technical issue and the benefit will be transferred on 25th September. Lets see
No such issues for me. Got the points as usual! May be account specific issue?

Same here. I didn't even get the statement email. That too they said Technical issue. Hearing some unconfirmed news about reward system. Need to confirm before I post it here. Also reward points in the statement is not clear. Anyway I didn't spend much this month.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-23-at-8-12-27-PM.png

Last edited:
Yes even I haven't received the rewards, and even to me customer care has asked to wait till 25th September

No statement and no reward points yet. Had a nightmare connecting to their customer care this morning. They confirmed the technical issue and points will be added on 25th Sept.

Back
Top Bottom