Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 634
  • Views Views: Views 143,442
Yes the support for this card is really bad and ICICI are unable to resolve the problems there, like the guy who came to get my docs for card ask me to enter my Office email address and now I have been receiving everything on my office email address, multiple times I have raised a complaint to them to change it to my personal email address, every one of them says we have done it, but still I have been receiving OTP alerts and everything on my office email address and even their online portal is not letting me update these details

Exactly same here. I'm almost done with contacting support for changing my Email Address and Portal don't allow. Thank god that we don't have a strict Email Policy, else would be screwed. Support communication also needs to be from the registered email ID. I will try to sort out this with the Bommanahalli Guys.

Regardless its Amazon, Flipkart or any, check the support scope before going for Promotional Credit Cards.

I am not ICICI customer so where i can see all the cc transactions details? Card does not show in imobile app (logged in as pocket user) and user id does not get generated with cc details online to login on online banking.

I am not ICICI customer so where i can see all the cc transactions details? Card does not show in imobile app (logged in as pocket user) and user id does not get generated with cc details online to login on online banking.
You have to call customer care to register your mobile number. Number is behind the card.

Applied on Sept 2nd
Docs collected on Sept 9th

After that nothing. No SMS, no mail
how much days does it take after docs collection

Applied on Sept 2nd

Their back-end team is very lazy. It's unpredictable that when you will get your card.

Applied on Sept 2nd

Please keep in mind that the support will be worst. You have already tasted the sales experience now.

applied in june.
doc collected in aug first week.
status still shows document not collected.
crap bank.

Now They are combining the limit of Amazon pay ICICI card if you are a existing ICICI Credit card holder..
Its mentioned in the pamphlet containing the card..

Back
Top Bottom