Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

The wondering thing is that the agent was pretty sure that EMI thing will be reversed and they already have a category naming "Merchant EMI case". Had a word with one of my colleagues and he said that he stopped using ICICI credit card only due to billing issues. Reviews from existing users in DDF is much appreciated.
I'm not sure if this can be discussed in this thread.

I will refrain from using the card for EMI transactions considering bad reviews. However, I will continue to use it for general purpose and closely monitor the statement. Thanks for the heads-up guys. Really appreciate it

In short never use ICICI cards for any EMI transactions...ICICI people are preying on customers to loot and harass them.... On a personal note I am using SBI and HDFC card and I never looked the statements as their billing is so so perfect... SBI is one step ahead of HDFC in billing part when they have a separate app and a separate section wherein you can view all in process transactions

Last edited:
I will refrain from using the card for EMI transactions considering bad reviews. However, I will continue to use it for general purpose and closely monitor the statement. Thanks for the heads-up guys. Really appreciate it
Even i did not use for EMI option. because even if you cancel the order, you will be charged taxes for entire EMI period.
I just use for discount. :LOL:

Got the EMI cancelled after opening request and this simply shows how crooked they are. No questions asked after opening service request. That's the end of this card for me. Will just wait for my friends EMI running the card to finish and no more business on ICICI Credit cards.

On Support scope for this card: Most of the ICICI branches (I would say none) can't support any matter with this card. I'm in Banglore and tested scope for support by going to multiple branches (even with the branch I do business with) and all had the same answer that they just provide it and Amazon is responsible for the card. They can't even pull the details. For Banglore guys, there is an Amazon team sitting in Bommanahalli Branch (I have not gone to them, but will try) and they may help you. So what I think is to minimalize usage (for EMIs or any) and missing payments, wrong statements purely depend on your luck. So this can't be someone's primary card anyway.

For Banglore guys, there is an Amazon team sitting in Bommanahalli Branch (I have not gone to them, but will try) and they may help you
Please do tell how your experience was once you go to them.. How did you know these Amazon guys are present in the Bommanahalli branch?

Please do tell how your experience was once you go to them.. How did you know these Amazon guys are present in the Bommanahalli branch?

Talked to a sweet lady in my ICICI branch, and she, at last, told that there is a team sitting there somewhere in 2nd floor. She told they are getting multiple queries with this card and feel sorry for not able to help and with a smile told me 'Sir we have other good credit cards for you'
RWW.gif

Last edited:
Yes the support for this card is really bad and ICICI are unable to resolve the problems there, like the guy who came to get my docs for card ask me to enter my Office email address and now I have been receiving everything on my office email address, multiple times I have raised a complaint to them to change it to my personal email address, every one of them says we have done it, but still I have been receiving OTP alerts and everything on my office email address and even their online portal is not letting me update these details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock