Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I think they ask pay slips mostly for those who are new for icici family (meaning no bank account/card holders of icici bank)
I don't have any relationship with ICICI so far. Still they didn't ask bro. As siva bro said, I do have a hdfc credit card.

and i am having another bank credit card for a decade long now and they did ask me for pay slip.
One thing is very clear, they follow a very confusing business rules. That's what the sales agent who came for doc collection also said.

Used the card for 2 months and I'm done. The first month I was charged twice for the same product which I didn't know, seriously I stopped checking statements (in more detail) once I got trust with HDFC Credit card that I initially used. Now, this is the second month where I had to buy a TV for my friend on EMI. The order was made initially on Aug 8th and cancelled on the same day (due to his personal reasons). The amount was refunded instantly and again the order was placed after 4 days. Now upon receiving my statement today, could see I was charged twice for the same product, ie 2 EMIs on the same amount running. Called up CC and really worst part is they have a separate department for this card. You really need the luck to get a good agent. The first agent I got connected identified the issue and told that I did the conversion. When asked for the date of the transaction she said its the same date, same time and same amount. When I asked her to double-check, she was trying to be prejudice and put back to the main pool (again press 1, press 2...).
Again after 30 mins got the second agent and she wanted me to check with Flipkart as they did it. She was not able to understand the basic logic. Later to a 3rd agent where she found that the EMI was charged wrongly due to some reason. She then confirmed it and raised a request for cancellation. I was happy with minimum to Max spend on my HDFC card and had run so many EMIs for the last 6 year. There was not even a single instance of mistake even the portal was more clear with transactions.
I have deleted this card from my payment list and won't be using it anymore. I better need peace of mind than cash backs. SERIOUSLY I DON'T TRUST ICICI FOR CREDIT CARDS.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-20-at-1-50-58-PM.png

Last edited:
Again after 30 mins got the second agent and she wanted me to check with Flipkart as they did it. She was not able to understand the basic logic.
Amazon ICICI card and they asked to check with Flipkart ?
You using the same card on flipkart too for cash back ?

Used the card for 2 months and I'm done. The first month I was charged twice for the same product which I didn't know, seriously I stopped checking statements (in more detail) once I got trust with HDFC Credit card that I initially used. Now, this is the second month where I had to buy a TV for my friend on EMI. The order was made initially on Aug 8th and cancelled on the same day (due to his personal reasons). The amount was refunded instantly and again the order was placed after 4 days. Now upon receiving my statement today, could see I was charged twice for the same product, ie 2 EMIs on the same amount running. Called up CC and really worst part is they have a separate department for this card. You really need the luck to get a good agent. The first agent I got connected identified the issue and told that I did the conversion. When asked for the date of the transaction she said its the same date, same time and same amount. When I asked her to double-check, she was trying to be prejudice and put back to the main pool (again press 1, press 2...).
Again after 30 mins got the second agent and she wanted me to check with Flipkart as they did it. She was not able to understand the basic logic. Later to a 3rd agent where she found that the EMI was charged wrongly due to some reason. She then confirmed it and raised a request for cancellation. I was happy with minimum to Max spend on my HDFC card and had run so many EMIs for the last 6 year. There was not even a single instance of mistake even the portal was more clear with transactions.
I have deleted this card from my payment list and won't be using it anymore. I better need peace of mind than cash backs. SERIOUSLY I DON'T TRUST ICICI FOR CREDIT CARDS.
I had a similar type of experience with ICICI. Last year I purchased a phone in flipkart with debit card EMI option. I didn't get monthly statement or any SMS/mail about the first EMI payment due date. Due to this I missed the first payment and they charged late payment fee. Later when I complained they refunded the money and reduced the cibil score with reason late payment ...worst bank.
In HDFC Bank I have a personal loan, due to some financial issue I could not pay 1 month EMI which is 24k ..here what HDFC did is simply put my balance to negative and paid the EMI..later when I funded my account it become zero.... Also they didn't impact my cibil score for this..no extra fee charged too..also when I checked my score through paisa bazaar it was reflecting that I paid the EMI in time...

Really excellent service by HDFC👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock