Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

My home pin code wasnt serviceable so I used office pin code and it worked. Submitted Aadhaar, Pan and Salary slip and it was activated in 3 days

Three days back i got a call from Amazon ICICI Credit card department, the lady told why i didn't completed my application. I said my location isn't serviceable so i couldn't proceed. She asked for PIN code and said she has converted my PIN to serviceable area, i will get confirmation SMS and call from them within 24 hrs after which i can resubmit my application. I was happy and got the lost hope again. But then nothing and 2 days passed. I tweeted them about it. But again no calls though they said they will contact me. I also tried their dedicated amazon card customer care number 1800 102 0123 and booked a call back but nothing yet.

This card has good demand and they are flooded with issues but not solving/helping anyone. May be the free term itself enough to explain why such service.
Good luck bro....I applied on 22june...docs collected on 28 July...then application rejected!

I did register in May last week after a month In july first week they turned back and collected my document and till now i only see as application under process. Free service moving like snail speed.

Edit - I had received email from them asking to resend salary slip which i send almost a fortnight ago.

They're are not asking pay slips from everyone. I gave only Aadhar and pan. Card was delivered today finally.

And I have a question, why are they sending pin via sms. Nowadays almost all apps have access to our sms. Why can't they simply allow us to set it online.

They're are not asking pay slips from everyone. I gave only Aadhar and pan. Card was delivered today finally.

And I have a question, why are they sending pin via sms. Nowadays almost all apps have access to our sms. Why can't they simply allow us to set it online.
I think pay slips are required for those who don't hold a credit card already. We can set the pin online via iMobile app. I did it that way.

I think pay slips are required for those who don't hold a credit card already. We can set the pin online via iMobile app. I did it that way.
I think they ask pay slips mostly for those who are new for icici family (meaning no bank account/card holders of icici bank)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock