Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

There also asking for address proof of current residential address bro
I don't understand, just give your office address. Provide address proof you have. They didn't question me anything. I didn't get any call from my mom that verification was done also. Aadhaar has my permanent address and I don't stay there too. My parents are staying.

Bro the thing is my permanent address is in Kerala, and they're asking for current residential address proof which I don't have

I have a salary account with ICICI and it was instant activation for my card. If they still insist, get a rent agreement done and give it as proof.

I have a salary account with ICICI and it was instant activation for my card. If they still insist, get a rent agreement done and give it as proof.
This shouldn't happen for a customer with an existing account. I'm also from Kerala, staying in Bangalore.

This shouldn't happen for a customer with an existing account. I'm also from Kerala, staying in Bangalore.
I have a account with the bank since last 6 years ...still they did this with me...after collecting all documents they simply rejected with reason Residence locked whereas no one visited my place..furthermore if documents was collected how could they give that fake reason....what I did is transferred all my money....never ever going to have any relationship with ICICI....also next time when I switch job I will ask specifically if they tie up with any other bank than ICICI....weird question but necessary 😂😂😂

Three days back i got a call from Amazon ICICI Credit card department, the lady told why i didn't completed my application. I said my location isn't serviceable so i couldn't proceed. She asked for PIN code and said she has converted my PIN to serviceable area, i will get confirmation SMS and call from them within 24 hrs after which i can resubmit my application. I was happy and got the lost hope again. But then nothing and 2 days passed. I tweeted them about it. But again no calls though they said they will contact me. I also tried their dedicated amazon card customer care number 1800 102 0123 and booked a call back but nothing yet.

This card has good demand and they are flooded with issues but not solving/helping anyone. May be the free term itself enough to explain why such service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock