Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I'm not so sure on the pre approved credit card offer. Any way to check that?
Login to internet banking and they will show you all the eligible offers.
That's the thing bro, I don't have any address proof for my current address. I only have rent payment receipts of my PG. Apart from that, nothing..
You can get a rental agreement prepared by notary. It's an acceptable address proof.

can get a rental agreement prepared by notary. It's an acceptable address proof.
I do have a rent agreement signed, but the papers are with the pg. Not sure if it's signed by the notary or not..

Login to internet banking and they will show you all the eligible offers.
I'm at internet banking. Where to check it bro?

Edit: I can see one pre qualified offer.

Last edited:
ICICI Bank Twitter is so outdated
AzhJUEe.png

I do have a rent agreement signed, but the papers are with the pg. Not sure if it's signed by the notary or not..
You can check it and if it is signed by a notary that's enough for address proof.
Edit: I can see one pre qualified offer.
What is the offer? Is it Credit Card?
ICICI Bank Twitter is so outdated
AzhJUEe.png
Their regular CC doesn't have any information on the Amazon Pay card. They are having a separate department to handle queries related to this card. Any calls made to the customer care regarding this particular type of card are being redirected to that department.

Yeah coral credit card. Say no documentation needed, just a form
Then you shouldn't require any other verification. While applying, Just use the same mobile number registered with your account. Once you enter the OTP, card should be generated instantly.

Then you shouldn't require any other verification. While applying, Just use the same mobile number registered with your account. Once you enter the OTP, card should be generated instantly.
Still asking bro.. :( (PS. I haven't applied for that coral credit card. Is that why I'm seeing this?)
99Sz4Vw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock