Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Pincode shows not available in my city, I think it’s available only in big cities

A little doubt:
  • Suppose I get this Credit Card, and I don't use the Credit card at all for a given billing duration. Will I have to pay any due for that month?
  • I live in one of the supported cities by Amazon ICICI Credit Card, but my permanent address is not supported. So during registration process (after giving OTP), is it okay if I enter my current place's Pincode and not of permanent address? (I have an ICICI bank account, if that matters)

Last edited:
Suppose I get this Credit Card, and I don't use the Credit card at all for a given billing duration. Will I have to pay any due for that month?
No, you only have to pay if you spend using the card.
I live in one of the supported cities by Amazon ICICI Credit Card, but my permanent address is not supported. So during registration process (after giving OTP), is it okay if I enter my current place's Pincode and not of permanent address? (I have an ICICI bank account, if that matters)
If you have an ICICI account linked with the same mobile number and have a pre approved credit card offer on that account, you might not even have to get verified. If they do require verification, no issues in providing your current address pin code. However, make sure you have an address proof for the address you provide, just in case.

If you have an ICICI account linked with the same mobile number and have a pre approved credit card offer on that account, you might not even have to get verified.
I'm not so sure on the pre approved credit card offer. Any way to check that?
If they do require verification, no issues in providing your current address pin code. However, make sure you have an address proof for the address you provide, just in case.
That's the thing bro, I don't have any address proof for my current address. I only have rent payment receipts of my PG. Apart from that, nothing..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock