Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I got the Amazon ICICI Credit card a month ago and he asked me only Aadhar card. No other docs.... I have a ICICI account but I have not used that for the past 6 years. As soon as the document verification done, i got the card within the next two days via Bluedart

I got the Amazon ICICI Credit card a month ago and he asked me only Aadhar card. No other docs.... I have a ICICI account but I have not used that for the past 6 years. As soon as the document verification done, i got the card within the next two days via Bluedart
That bank is thief ....I applied last month still docs not collected when I called Amazon today they clearly said they are only responsible for cashback part....rest everything is with bank...I even visited bank few weeks ago there they said it's online card contact online only....a guy keeps calling me everyday since last week to collect doc's but he never arrived....

Everything is so disorganised and frustrating 😠😠

That bank is thief ....I applied last month still docs not collected when I called Amazon today they clearly said they are only responsible for cashback part....rest everything is with bank...I even visited bank few weeks ago there they said it's online card contact online only....a guy keeps calling me everyday since last week to collect doc's but he never arrived....

They usually outsource the doc collections and may be the outsourcing team is lazy

Humara PSU Bank Jindabaad.😂

Finally got the Amazon Pay ICICI Card today, looking forward to Amazon perks.
Share a picture please (ofcourse blurring name & number). I wish to get it as well but they do not support my pin code yet, unfortunately.

After thousands of calls they rejected my application with no reason whatsoever....I have an account with them since last 6 years and have credit cards from Kotak,ICICI and SBI ...these 3 issued the cards without much hassle...just one visit...here in ICICI even after thousands calls application is rejected!

Worst bank of India...I just hate ICICI 😠
This has happened many times in the past too 3 years back I applied for credit card and they rejected with no reason

Yesterday itself transferred all my balances to digibank....rot in hell ICICI 🔥🔥😠😠

Regarding the cashback...I have SBI simple click card which gives 10x point in amazon which is equivalent to 2.5% in terms of Amazon gift card.... Rest 2% I am getting from prime rewards...so total 4.5%....in other sites 5X rewards so 1.25% there...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock