Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 634
  • Views Views: Views 143,420
Today they came for KYC, Documents needed were 1 year Income Tax Return and Aadhar card. Everything was done successfully, he told me that it will be processed within 3-7 days if some error is found in documents then KYC verification will be done again.

He confirmed that this is only for KYC purpose No ICICI savings account will be opened.

Last edited:
Today they came for KYC, Documents needed were 1 year Income Tax Return and Aadhar card. Everything was done successfully, he told me that it will be processed within 3-7 days if some error is found in documents then KYC verification will be done again.

He confirmed that this is only for KYC purpose No ICICI savings account will be opened.
did it say in the application that you need salary details etc?

I had applied for ICICI Amazon pay card and it said someone will call you for document verification....no call nothing received even after complaining...it has been 20 days😣 worst service 👎

On a side note HSBC has also launched a cashback credit card which offers same 1.5% cashback on online spends but yearly charges are 750...too high😝 this is the reason why these side companies don't get famous...they could have launched with zero annual fees and people would have died to get the card
Apply for the Visa Cashback Credit Card online - HSBC IN

I had applied for ICICI Amazon pay card and it said someone will call you for document verification....no call nothing received even after complaining...it has been 20 days😣 worst service 👎

On a side note HSBC has also launched a cashback credit card which offers same 1.5% cashback on online spends but yearly charges are 750...too high😝 this is the reason why these side companies don't get famous...they could have launched with zero annual fees and people would have died to get the card
Apply for the Visa Cashback Credit Card online - HSBC IN
I had same experience with amazon pay icici card for myself. I had applied and received a callback that the agent will visit my home shortly but no one visited till now and in my father case the card was generated instantly.

I had same experience with amazon pay icici card for myself. I had applied and received a callback that the agent will visit my home shortly but no one visited till now and in my father case the card was generated instantly.

Even I am struggling to provide them documents, I applied on 7th June and now over a month no documents pickup till now, made a complaint on Sunday and each day someone calls me and says I'll come to collect docs from my address at 7 pm, been 3 days no one has come and today again I received same call.

I shouted at him as soon he picked the call and he was like Sir I have been assigned your pickup today only, don't know about previous days, so I can't even shout on him further :P

Not sure about docs also, some say Salary Slip,Home Agreement, Electricity Bill Aadhar card is required but the one who called today said just Aadhar Card and Salary Slip is required.

Even I am struggling to provide them documents, I applied on 7th June and now over a month no documents pickup till now, made a complaint on Sunday and each day someone calls me and says I'll come to collect docs from my address at 7 pm, been 3 days no one has come and today again I received same call.

I shouted at him as soon he picked the call and he was like Sir I have been assigned your pickup today only, don't know about previous days, so I can't even shout on him further :p

Not sure about docs also, some say Salary Slip,Home Agreement, Electricity Bill Aadhar card is required but the one who called today said just Aadhar Card and Salary Slip is required.
ICICI services are worst...they are demanding 3 months bank statement, electricity bill, rent agreement,Aadhar card,pan card, 1 month payslip etc... I already have an account with them since last 6 years...so if I have to provide them everything from scratch what is the benefit of having an account with them? Plus I hold 3 credit cards SBI,HDFC,Kotak none of them demanded these many documents...also these people keep standing whole day outside office area and are ready to accept any document such as HR letter for residence proof...and now see the behaviour change when applying for online card...HR letter not accepted!

ICICI required 3months bank statement, salary slip , pan card and adress proof.

Back
Top Bottom