Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

The best credit card is Amex and HDFC regalia nothing can match the benefit of both the cards

Brother Just now only you have got your credit card, you should wait for sometime, then only apply because they take some time to update all the details of new holders on their system, Also if they are asking for verification then also I think there should not be any problem in it. You can verify ur details and also show them that you are already using ICICI credit card so it will be approved very easily and in very less time.

Also one more thing to mention kindly wait for members reply also post all details in single post. This is not facebook or Twitter.
Ur posts are adding no value and looking irritating and little bit spammy too.
Thanks for replying. problem is i got a pre-approved credit card from icici even though i am a student but i do tutions. The amazon credit card option asks for company name etc...can i just put tutor or student in it?

Thanks for replying. problem is i got a pre-approved credit card from icici even though i am a student but i do tutions. The amazon credit card option asks for company name etc...can i just put tutor or student in it?
Then How U got a new credit card?? I think U should give the same details which u had given on platinum credit card. If someone has business in ur family then u can give them that business name.

Last edited:
I got this card delivered yesterday, It's my second credit card after Kotak PVR credit card.

Then How U got a new credit card?? I think U should give the same details which u had given on platinum credit card. If someone has business in ur family then u can give them that business name.
The icici guy came to my home and he told me i had pre-approved credit card in my account. He took all documents. He said being a tutor was enough and my card was approved.

Even I have raised a request for this card, but problem is I have recently shifted to my new flat so even the agreement is not ready till yet, so I don't have anything to give as Address Proof so it has stuck on application received, but only benefit I see in getting this card is always No Cost EMI on Amazon and Lifetime Free validity.

I am personally waiting for Paytm First Card to get opened for me, that card has some seriously good benefits.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock