Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

What I believe it means within 2 days of the end date of billing cycle rewards points will be converted to Amazon pay balance and added to amazon pay account...

Say your statement generation date is 6th of every month....so if you had purchased anything till 6th and earned rewards then it will converted to paybalance by 8th i.e. within 2 days of statement generation date...

Not sure but this is what I think
Yes that's what it is. I got the reward points in the form of pay balance thrice till now.

I got the option, i selected online, it said executive will call up and i need to keep handy documents. The executive calls for a time to meet, when i say to meet at xyz time he says yes and then a day before or in morning he calls and says can we meet another day. He did this atleast 3 times, really pissed off with guy. Finally i got sms stating that we are trying to reach you but could not connect, please call us 00000(hide the number). When i call back, it does not connect. Has any one else also faced similar type ?

I also applied for this card today via ddf link.
It was generated instantly and I got a message that I'll get the physical one in 7 days.
I also got 750Rs cashback for the card.
I had a ICICI bank credit card, but before this it was not available for me.

I also applied for this card today via ddf link.
It was generated instantly and I got a message that I'll get the physical one in 7 days.
I also got 750Rs cashback for the card.
I had a ICICI bank credit card, but before this it was not available for me.
May be you are already ICICI cust.

Yeah, Now ICICI and Amazon had opened this Card for more people. My friend who is a long time ICICI Salary Account and Credit Card holder didn't have eligibility, when I applied the card. After seeing the posts here today, I have asked him to check again, and he was able to apply for the card, and it was generated instantly. Of course, the physical card will be delivered in a week. He is a non Prime Customer, and got 500 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Coming to the verification part, there seems to be 4 different types.

1. Customers who hold an ICICI Credit Card already - Card gets generated instantly with the mobile number verification.
2. Customers who hold an ICICI Bank Account, but have a pre-approved ICICI Credit Card - Card gets generated instantly with the mobile number verification.
3. Customers who hold an ICICI Bank Account, but do not have a pre-approved ICICI Credit Card - Address verification is required?
4. Customers who neither hold and ICICI Bank Account not an ICICI Credit Card - Document Submission and Verification seems to be necessary.

Anyone falling in the 3rd option, please confirm if it's right?

Yeah, Now ICICI and Amazon had opened this Card for more people. My friend who is a long time ICICI Salary Account and Credit Card holder didn't have eligibility, when I applied the card. After seeing the posts here today, I have asked him to check again, and he was able to apply for the card, and it was generated instantly. Of course, the physical card will be delivered in a week. He is a non Prime Customer, and got 500 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Coming to the verification part, there seems to be 4 different types.

1. Customers who hold an ICICI Credit Card already - Card gets generated instantly with the mobile number verification.
2. Customers who hold an ICICI Bank Account, but have a pre-approved ICICI Credit Card - Card gets generated instantly with the mobile number verification.
3. Customers who hold an ICICI Bank Account, but do not have a pre-approved ICICI Credit Card - Address verification is required?
4. Customers who neither hold and ICICI Bank Account not an ICICI Credit Card - Document Submission and Verification seems to be necessary.

Mine worked because of step 2. I will ask my friends to try to see how Step 3 works.

Yes it will affect depending on the credit limit...
Let's says you have 2 cards with limit of 1L each and you close one account...this will reduce your overall limit to half...thereby affecting credit score..
Impact is minimal but it will be...

Thank you @Azhar888

Guys, I have got pre-approved icici platinum credit card today but when i try to apply for amazon pay credit card, its asking for my name, address , company,verification etc. shouldn’t it just ask for my icici credit card number and provide me the card? why verification again? or is it because i haven't activated the pre-approved card yet?? (card yet to be delivered). did u guys have to do it again?

Mine worked because of step 2. I will ask my friends to try to see how Step 3 works.

Thank you @Azhar888

I am in step 2 also. i have applied for pre-approved card and it has been approve but it hasn't been delivered and activated yet. BUT when I try to apply for amazon pay card its asking for my name, address , company,verification etc. shouldn’t it just ask for my icici credit card number and provide me the card? why verification again? or is it because i haven't activated the pre-approved card yet??

also what was asked in your case?

I'm living in a rented apartment in Banglore. I have a salary account there so no issue with address proof. Just needed to validate the OTP --> Update office address --> Done.
they asked u for office address? you didn't have a credit card with icici?

Guys, I have got pre-approved icici platinum credit card today but when i try to apply for amazon pay credit card, its asking for my name, address , company,verification etc. shouldn’t it just ask for my icici credit card number and provide me the card? why verification again? or is it because i haven't activated the pre-approved card yet?? (card yet to be delivered). did u guys have to do it again?
Brother Just now only you have got your credit card, you should wait for sometime, then only apply because they take some time to update all the details of new holders on their system, Also if they are asking for verification then also I think there should not be any problem in it. You can verify ur details and also show them that you are already using ICICI credit card so it will be approved very easily and in very less time.

Also one more thing to mention kindly wait for members reply and also post all details in single post. This is not facebook or Twitter.
Ur posts are adding no value and looking irritating and little bit spammy too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock