Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 634
  • Views Views: Views 143,420
I get my location not servicable for this card yet for this card. Amazon has allowed me to get the card though. Now it shows complete your application. I am confused if i can proceed now.

Can i put some random (allowed pin code) and complete form submission and upon contact tell them the correct location?
No do not do that. Your application will be rejected and as @mbandhu is saying you have to wait for a given time period before trying again.

Yeah. That got instantly credited to Amazon Pay.
Hmm...thanks...it is asking for address and identity proof for verification...problem is I am living in rented apartment in Kolkata....did it ask address proof for you too?

Hmm...thanks...it is asking for address and identity proof for verification...problem is I am living in rented apartment in Kolkata....did it ask address proof for you too?

I'm living in a rented apartment in Banglore. I have a salary account there so no issue with address proof. Just needed to validate the OTP --> Update office address --> Done.

Last edited:
I'm leaving in a rented appartment in Banglore. I have salary account there so no issue with address proof. Just needed to validate the OTP --> Update office address --> Done.
Ohh after entering the OTP for me it asked for address details...after submitting it is saying an executive will visit your office within 5 days for verification...please keep 1 month pay slip as income proof to show..

It seems not standalone bro. ICICI don't provide separate limits for same person. When you use one card, you can see your other card's remaining credit limit is also reducing. I'm using ICICI CC since 2005 (currently having 6 active ICICI cards).
Don't cancel your old card, it'll negatively impact your CIBIL score (on a second thought, it won't as your account isn't getting deactivated).

Offtopic: Now I have 2 cards, but I don't really want my old card, as this one should be fine. So if I cancel it, my CIBIL will be affected?

What they mean by this??

Dg44ZMb.png

sU8peO3.png

Last edited:
Offtopic: Now I have 2 cards, but I don't really want my old card, as this one should be fine. So if I cancel it, my CIBIL will be affected?
Yes it will affect depending on the credit limit...
Let's says you have 2 cards with limit of 1L each and you close one account...this will reduce your overall limit to half...thereby affecting credit score..
Impact is minimal but it will be...

Anyone knows about that @venky @Bapun Raz
What I believe it means within 2 days of the end date of billing cycle rewards points will be converted to Amazon pay balance and added to amazon pay account...

Say your statement generation date is 6th of every month....so if you had purchased anything till 6th and earned rewards then it will converted to paybalance by 8th i.e. within 2 days of statement generation date...

Not sure but this is what I think

Back
Top Bottom