• Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 609

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Source

The story of an orphan girl trying to find her roots, revolving around mysteries about her past and present. A mystery drama set in a fictional present-day India that draws inspiration from psychology, mythology, and cybertechnology.

This is a must read article for all Indian anime lovers. 👇
India is Getting Its First Anime-Inspired Film in Bengali

No plans as of now. Makers might bring it in Hindi if they get a streaming partner.

they didnt posted any update will they add in disney+hotstar or hoichoi for which they conducted poll in month of august in their community page in their channel of youtube.

Great to see vice posted article about them hope they vil get streaming partner soon- one correction i guess he by mistake typed tollywod in bracket tamil film industry it should have been bengali film industry - which beside telugu film industry also known as tollywood thanks to tollygunge is centre of bengali cinema in west bengal it seems.

Last edited:
I've been following their progress since last year. When they released the trailer, they weren't even sure if they can pull-off the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock