Breaking JioTV now having web version too - jiotv.com

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 17,906
@Sarkar bro you did not got my point. Old server is also up and new server is up. DNS is being propagated currently from old to new which is not reached yet to all ISPs so your ISP is pinging towards old server while ours is new. That is the reason.

Otherwise how can one website show two different site at the same time in two location.

Now clear.
BTW now site is loading on chrome desktop win 10 on Jio network. I also sign but after that nothing working.

I just tried with my Act Fiber connection it is showing as under construction but with Jio data connection was able to get to site with half loaded images.

I tried logging in with Jio credentials and it just opened Jio Tv app( I am using on mobile)

Oh dear Android.
This is one of the worst thing i too realised on android.

If one needs to open app then why in the world he visit a web version. They messed it with latest versions. Previously it was opening in browser itself which was good enough.

We can open app ourselves if required. No need to redirect us, dear android!

I am using JIO TV on PC via Emulator its working fine :wink::lol:

2CRn4.png

2CRn1.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock