Breaking JioTV now having web version too - jiotv.com

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 17,961
Which browser it is :huh: Its showing ads.
but there aren't any ad on that page
8i2ny5O.jpg

Which browser it is :huh: Its showing ads.
but there aren't any ad on that page
8i2ny5O.jpg

100% another Chinese Spyware

BTW I hope Jio does not follow Hotstar way and use Html5 instead of Flash player, Because of flashplayer and its DRM Video Hotstar gives lots of headache in Linux

Last edited:
Site is down for maintenance since yesterday evening.

I think it was not launched officially.

U mean the browser which I'm using ??

Yes, look what they says on their website : Collect mcent points while you serf internet and redeem points as data and talktime from ISP.

What it means is that they read all your data and sell those to advertisers(basically privacy breach) and show ads and on return you get points which you can redeem

BTW it seems it's a US Boston based company and Chinese giant Tencent is an Investor in it

@G
What it means is that they read all your data and sell those to advertisers(basically privacy breach)
@Gobinaath bro, your priceless DTH advice here is being stolen by external third party :ouch:
Please use reliable browsers only, for your own safety, and for exclusivity of our forum :cap:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock