OTF Exclusive JioCinema New Ad-free Plans Launched

So, I subscribed to Rs.29 plan (59 from next month).

1. I was logged in on windows PC while subscribing (Device-1). Checked that premium content are working. Then closed the Jio Cinema window.
2. Then I used it on Fire Stick #1, premium content working. (Device-2). Closed the app.
3. Then I logged-in and used it on Fire Stick #2, premium content working. (Device-3). Closed the app.
4. Came back to Fire Stick #1, premium content working. (Device-2).
5. Came back to windows PC, premium content working. (Device-1).

Have more devices but it is confirmed that Rs.29/Rs.59 is working on multiple devices (one device in use at a time) like Netflix.
Subscribed to Rs.299 annual plan. Paid through credit card.

Rs.29 was due to be charged tomorrow (UPI mandate) for my monthly subscription. As soon as I subscribed to annual plan, my UPI mandate was cancelled automatically. Got this message from bank:

"Your UPI-Mandate is successfully cancelled towards JioCinema for 59.00 from A/c No.XXXXXXxxxx. UMN:xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Subscribed to Rs.299 annual plan. Paid through credit card.

Rs.29 was due to be charged tomorrow (UPI mandate) for my monthly subscription. As soon as I subscribed to annual plan, my UPI mandate was cancelled automatically. Got this message from bank:

"Your UPI-Mandate is successfully cancelled towards JioCinema for 59.00 from A/c No.XXXXXXxxxx. UMN:xxxxxxxxxxxx"
Does the ₹299 plan ask for UPI mandate?

Does the ₹299 plan ask for UPI mandate?
Yes. It does. I subscribed it to protect myself for any price hike, at least for one year.

"Dear Cardholder, your payment e-Mandate set at merchant
platform with your credit card ending xxxx has been registered
with the following details.
Merchant: Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd., Description: Viacom18 Media Private Limited, e-Mandate Limit
Amount (INR): 299.00, Frequency: As Presented, Start date: 26/05/2024,
End date: 25/05/2034, Si-Hub ID: xxxxxxxxx. Please note that you have
authorised debit of INR 299.00 from your account towards the first
Trxn"

Last edited:
Yes. It does. I subscribed it to protect myself for any price hike, at least for one year.

"Dear Cardholder, your payment e-Mandate set at merchant
platform with your credit card ending xxxx has been registered
with the following details.
Merchant: Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd., Description: Viacom18 Media Private Limited, e-Mandate Limit
Amount (INR): 299.00, Frequency: As Presented, Start date: 26/05/2024,
End date: 25/05/2034, Si-Hub ID: xxxxxxxxx. Please note that you have
authorised debit of INR 299.00 from your account towards the first
Trxn"
Subscribed through Credit Card, but it's showing "One-time billing" for me.

Annual plan is removed 🙄🤔
Screenshot-20240530-121520-Jio-Sphere.jpg

Bro, still not reintroduced annual plan. Any members of OTF working in Jio can update please. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock