• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 3,157

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
This is my alternate number. On my primary number I can set caller tune as I am a JioSaavn pro user. Best way to avoid to long COVID-19 tune was a callertune. Unfortunately, caller tunes are chargeable now.

h4hamaQ.png

Just search and set the Jio tune from my jio app, you don't even need to have jio saavn installed to do that. And I just set it for my number before posting this comment and I don't have Jio saavn pro membership.

Yeah this notification pops up many times but it has nothing to do with pro subscription.

I thought you get JioSaavn Pro complimentary with Jio Plans, ike JioCinema, JioTV, etc.

I thought you get JioSaavn Pro complimentary with Jio Plans, ike JioCinema, JioTV, etc.
Jio music used to be complementary premium ad-free. Then they bought stake in Saavn and merged the two to make jio saavn and only the free ad supported version is available to the jio prime subscribers and pro version is available for 399 annually.

This is my alternate number. On my primary number I can set caller tune as I am a JioSaavn pro user. Best way to avoid to long COVID-19 tune was a callertune. Unfortunately, caller tunes are chargeable now.

h4hamaQ.png

I just checkd it on my jio saavn app n
I am still able to set Jio caller tune on Jio savn for free ..I m free user still there is notification on my jio savn app..Free caller tune on JIO saavn is working as of now ....i just Hope it continues to be free forever ...

Amazon Music enough for me. I install Jio Saavan once in 3 months to change my caller tune.😁

Ridiculous move from Jio. Linking a VAS with a music streaming subscription makes no sense. They will face back lash for this.

My experience today I set caller tune in jio Saavn as a free user no pro banner I come across .. I set my caller tune without any hassle .. no pro subscription need to set caller tune as per my experience

We can search and set jio tunes from My Jio app. Just now I've changed my Jio caller tune

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock