JioFiber monthly bill charges break-up

Here in my company they doesn't need any proof or bill. They just credit the amount within 1st week of every month. But the amount is very less.
Though something is better than nothing

Just curious. What is this "reimbursement" that you are talking about? Could you please explain?
My organization provides monthly upto 1500 reimbursement for broadband connection on submitting the bills/payment receipt.

Earlier I was using 300 Mbps plan so only 269 was going from my pocket considering the price of the 300 Mbps plan(1499+GST) but I didn’t find that speed much needed so I downgraded to 200 Mbps plan and now nothing I need to pay from my pocket.

But recently from past 3 months I am facing random disconnections on my Airtel and the reason being low power of -28 dBm being provided to my fiber and even my junction box is receiving power of -23 dBm in input so Airtel technician have themselves confirmed the issue but telling me that they don’t manage the fiber coming from junction to junction and I have raised complaint 48 days back but Airtel has partnered with an LCO ATS Network in my city who are responsible for maintaining the fibers and they are just pathetic and denying to fix the issue and Airtel is also not able to force them, so I am frustrated with this, anytime the internet can disconnect and I am dropped from office calls.

So was thinking to go with Jio Fiber if Airtel doesn’t fix the issue soon enough.

My organization provides monthly upto 1500 reimbursement for broadband connection on submitting the bills/payment receipt.

Earlier I was using 300 Mbps plan so only 269 was going from my pocket considering the price of the 300 Mbps plan(1499+GST) but I didn’t find that speed much needed so I downgraded to 200 Mbps plan and now nothing I need to pay from my pocket.

But recently from past 3 months I am facing random disconnections on my Airtel and the reason being low power of -28 dBm being provided to my fiber and even my junction box is receiving power of -23 dBm in input so Airtel technician have themselves confirmed the issue but telling me that they don’t manage the fiber coming from junction to junction and I have raised complaint 48 days back but Airtel has partnered with an LCO ATS Network in my city who are responsible for maintaining the fibers and they are just pathetic and denying to fix the issue and Airtel is also not able to force them, so I am frustrated with this, anytime the internet can disconnect and I am dropped from office calls.

So was thinking to go with Jio Fiber if Airtel doesn’t fix the issue soon enough.
Offtopic - I was also plagued by this issue 2 weeks back on Airtel having random disconnects due to low power. However, they resolved it after second complaint. Keep escalating to Airtel on apps and call them. It will get resolved soon. The guy who is maintaining the power also gave me his number and told me to call directly if there is any issue in the future

Offtopic - I was also plagued by this issue 2 weeks back on Airtel having random disconnects due to low power. However, they resolved it after second complaint. Keep escalating to Airtel on apps and call them. It will get resolved soon. The guy who is maintaining the power also gave me his number and told me to call directly if there is any issue in the future
You are having postpaid Fiber connection? For me Airtel technicians have visited multiple times and called me near the junction box and shown me the low power in junction box but they tell me that they don't have the authority to fix the fiber issue due to vendor contact, so even after detecting the issue they can't fix it and vendor simply denies fixing this stating that it is not a major issue and yesterday when I called Airtel customer care these noobs told me that LCO has asked me to buy a new fiber from market and then they can fix the issue else not possible, I tried explaining them that issue is not in my fiber but the issue is in the fiber coming from your main junction box to my nearest junction box but simply they kept denying.

Even on Airtel Thanks App and XStream Fiber app I get the issue as 'Technical Issue Found' and 'Issue in fiber line' respectively under Diagnostics, but not even able to raise a service request as previous one is still pending from 49 days(raised on 5th March, 2022)

You are having postpaid Fiber connection? For me Airtel technicians have visited multiple times and called me near the junction box and shown me the low power in junction box but they tell me that they don't have the authority to fix the fiber issue due to vendor contact, so even after detecting the issue they can't fix it and vendor simply denies fixing this stating that it is not a major issue and yesterday when I called Airtel customer care these noobs told me that LCO has asked me to buy a new fiber from market and then they can fix the issue else not possible, I tried explaining them that issue is not in my fiber but the issue is in the fiber coming from your main junction box to my nearest junction box but simply they kept denying.

Even on Airtel Thanks App and XStream Fiber app I get the issue as 'Technical Issue Found' and 'Issue in fiber line' respectively under Diagnostics, but not even able to raise a service request as previous one is still pending from 49 days(raised on 5th March, 2022)
I paid 3 months upfront to get free installation and continued with the same plan to get some discount also.

It looks like in my area, the same people are taking care of fibre as well as technical support. So they were able to resolve the issue for me. Initially they did router reset and some technical changes but that didnt help. So another guy came next day and checked power and found that its low at the junction. Then they did some changes next day and it resolved the issue

every business practice is having some cons

airtel mr mittal was very enthusiastic to choose a LCO route to reach each house in cost effective and faster mode.

in this forum someone reported problem in jio fiber as high upfront charges, low speed, long wait to reach to house in next road, no terminal for additional connection as junctions box full at 9 output

we just need some approach to solve problems

every business practice is having some cons

airtel mr mittal was very enthusiastic to choose a LCO route to reach each house in cost effective and faster mode.

in this forum someone reported problem in jio fiber as high upfront charges, low speed, long wait to reach to house in next road, no terminal for additional connection as junctions box full at 9 output

we just need some approach to solve problems
High Upfront cost and low speed ?

Jio Fiber is available in more cities and areas compared to Airtel Xstream Fiber and since it is managed by JIO itself it is extremely reliable.

High Upfront cost and low speed ?

Jio Fiber is available in more cities and areas compared to Airtel Xstream Fiber and since it is managed by JIO itself it is extremely reliable.
I think by low speed he meant the actual speed that customer gets like in Jio for 150 Mbps plan speed you’ll get is around 140 Mbps while on Airtel Fiber on 200 Mbps plan I get around 230-240 Mbps speeds.

But each has its own pros/cons like Jio has more OTT subscriptions while Airtel Fiber has better pings, it just depends on city to city, somewhere Jio seems more reliable somewhere airtel might be better.

I think by low speed he meant the actual speed that customer gets like in Jio for 150 Mbps plan speed you’ll get is around 140 Mbps while on Airtel Fiber on 200 Mbps plan I get around 230-240 Mbps speeds.

But each has its own pros/cons like Jio has more OTT subscriptions while Airtel Fiber has better pings, it just depends on city to city, somewhere Jio seems more reliable somewhere airtel might be better.
No That was an old-time when Jio Used to provide a lower speed than the plan now its higher than the plan speed.

This is the speed of my 100 Mbps Plan.

13066616796.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock