JioFiber monthly bill charges break-up

May be they round off to one perticular date of each month. Like it happen in all postpaid plans.
They round off but deducting 1 month rental from the advance payment. It is not on pro rata basis

Jio Postpaid bill is still confusing.
I migrated from Prepaid to postpaid by Paying one month rental in advance on 18/08/2022. on 22/08/2022, 1st bill paid , 68.42(incl tax).
this month bill came 706.82(incl tax).
but still not understand what happened with that amount which I paid during migration?

edit:
now understood, everything is clear

Last edited:
It's seems like your are paying the taxes twice.

For new users it's better to take prepaid connection. So, that no bill confusion & we can delay the renewal without any late charges

I really don't know if the following video is helpful in this thread, as i haven't gone through all the messages, but just thought of sharing it.

Understanding Jio Postpaid Bill

Source

Last edited:
Yes. jio postpaid is nothing but advance rental plan.
Here we are paying in advance for one month.

@Bapun Raz Bro or someone, can you check your Jio Fiber monthly bill once and let me know the price breakage, does complete Rs.1179 is displayed as Internet Charges or is some amount shown as Platform charges?

Asking because I have heard few people in my organization not getting complete reimbursement on Jio Fiber because of some amount being shown as Platform/OTT charge, Airtel mentions the complete Rs.1179 as Internet charges so I get full reimbursement and I am fed up of Airtel in my city so thinking to go for Jio Fiber but the bill breakage is the thing I am trying to find out for this particular 150 Mbps plan.
Hi can you send me your airtel bill of 999 i am facing the same issue ihave installed jiofibre but in breakage they are showing ott cost,and company is not reimbursing it..so can you share your airtel bill

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock