Seeking Help JioFiber Closure

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 1,269

Endgame

Reaction score
Hi,
With my JioFiber bill paid up to 13th July (+15 additional days for 6M payments), I recently have Jio AirFiber. Now I want to close JioFiber. Easiest way is non-payment of bills, but I don't want that. So what's the proper way of closure?
Thanks.

Solution
You can call the Jio Fiber/AirFiber customer care to cancel your JioFiber connection.

This is the toll free number: 1800-896-9999

Since this is a postpaid connection, you won't have paid any security so you won't get that. However, you can check any refundable amount on this e-refund page once the cancellation has been initiated.

If everything is clear (payment wise), they will proceed with the cancellation request after which you will receive multiple sms and email about it. You can also easily track the cancellation status on MyJio app.

DNjf7du.png
No bro. Then you have to pay the bills with penalty . Better check with nearest jio center or through cc get the proper details, surrender the connection and get the Security deposit credited in your account if any. I think through online you raise request for security deposit.
Those who got before pl show some light on this

You can call the Jio Fiber/AirFiber customer care to cancel your JioFiber connection.

This is the toll free number: 1800-896-9999

Since this is a postpaid connection, you won't have paid any security so you won't get that. However, you can check any refundable amount on this e-refund page once the cancellation has been initiated.

If everything is clear (payment wise), they will proceed with the cancellation request after which you will receive multiple sms and email about it. You can also easily track the cancellation status on MyJio app.

DNjf7du.png

Solution
currently using bsnl fiber in hp with 150mps plan with 4tb unlimited data with OTT benefits. I never had any issue with bsnl. If some hours my internet wasn't connecting, i just whatsapp to vendor who provide me bsnl connection.

If you are also bsnl fiber user, you will take vendor number when he come to install your fiber connection. You will never had any issue and will no need any bsnl agent for complaint. Just do this thing.

Just mail cc and request for closure, they will stop connection. Pay if any due, they will take back the modem
in my bsnl, they didn't bring back the modem coz price is already paid during the installation. this is only thing i love it even modem is actually supported airtel fiber and other's fiber connections.

My experience was good regarding this issue.

Last Year even though I had 20 days remaining on my plan. I placed the request to cancel JioFiber Postpaid Connection through Customer Care.

They immediately assigned the technician and within 3 days he came to collect the equipment.

No, refund issued for unused days though 😑😑😑

Back
Top Bottom