JioFi purchase new offers

+akshayprabhu said:
read my first post..  I've mentioned details on the same..
if doubts still there, then pls ask the question

Bro you are wrong. There is no JioFi offer for Rs 999 which you mentioned in point 3 of 1st post :no

There are two offers as below :

Dongle Exchange Offer: Customer pays Rs 1,999/- to buy JioFi online and gets benefits worth Rs 2,010 (in terms of 10 top-up vouchers worth Rs 201/- each) leading to effective 100% cashback for the JioFi

Without Dongle Exchange: Customer pays Rs 1,999/- to buy JioFi online and gets benefits worth Rs 1,005 (in terms of 5 top-up vouchers worth Rs 201/- each) leading to effective price of Rs 994/- for the JioFi

In both case we have to pay minimum 1999+309+99  :k

Buy JioFi 4G Hotspot Online at ₹1,999 Price in India - Jio

Sarkar said:
Bro you are wrong. There is no JioFi offer for Rs 999 which you mentioned in point 3 of 1st post :no

There are two offers as below :

Dongle Exchange Offer: Customer pays Rs 1,999/- to buy JioFi online and gets benefits worth Rs 2,010 (in terms of 10 top-up vouchers worth Rs 201/- each) leading to effective 100% cashback for the JioFi

Without Dongle Exchange: Customer pays Rs 1,999/- to buy JioFi online and gets benefits worth Rs 1,005 (in terms of 5 top-up vouchers worth Rs 201/- each) leading to effective price of Rs 994/- for the JioFi

In both case we have to pay minimum 1999+309+99  :k

Buy JioFi 4G Hotspot Online at ₹1,999 Price in India - Jio

Bro.. the 999 purchase offer is for offline exchange..
i got my JioFi 3 in that way itself..  When I had written the post the site was not updated...

Details: https://onlytech.com/community/thre...ough-the-current-dongle-exchange-offer.22866/

akshayprabhu said:
Bro.. the 999 purchase offer is for offline exchange..
i got my JioFi 3 in that way itself..  When I had written the post the site was not updated...

Details: https://onlytech.com/community/thre...ough-the-current-dongle-exchange-offer.22866/

Bapun bro got JioFi at 499 under exchange and you got it at 999. According to store people those are bug in software and you guys are lucky to take advantage of that.

From now on Every customer has to pay Rs 1999+309+99 minimum.

And from last few days there is no Rs 999 offer in offline as well as online, I went to Reliance Digital store yesterday to change it but came back without exchanging  :s

Sarkar said:
Bapun bro got JioFi at 499 under exchange and you got it at 999. According to store people those are bug in software and you guys are lucky to take advantage of that.

From now on Every customer has to pay Rs 1999+309+99 minimum.

And from last few days there is no Rs 999 offer in offline as well as online, I went to Reliance Digital store yesterday to change it but came back without exchanging  :s

Bro.. 

I saw a whole 10 page document which stated the 3 offers in detail..
that is what I mentioned.. Sadly they didn't allow me to take pics... 

Now I have no idea on the exchange scheme scene as of today.. So won't comment on that... If it was a bug in the software, then the TnCs shud not have the details.. it's just that they kept the offer for a few days and took it down

Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can avail of 100% cashback offer:

Step 1: To avail of 100 per cent cashback, you need to purchase JioFi device through Jio online portal by paying Rs 1,999.

Step 2: You have to visit a Reliance Jio store with original invoice, JioFi Box with or without old dongle or other device for exchange

Step 3: You need to purchase a Reliance Jio SIM card, which can be done at a Jio Store or any other partner store by furnishing identity proof, address proof and passport size photograph or Aadhaar card.

Step 4: You need to recharge with Rs 408 (309 + 99) or Rs 608 (509 + 99) plan and enjoy the benefits of a Jio Prime membership, along with Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.

Step 5: After the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, you have to recharge with a minimum of Rs 149

Step 6: After the expiry of the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer period, if you availed of the Dongle exchange offer, you get free 4G Data worth up to Rs. 2010/- (10 vouchers worth Rs 201/- each). You will be entitled to 5GB of 4G data worth Rs 201 top-up with each recharge (up to 10 recharges) done before 31 March 2018.

Step 7: After expiry of the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer period, if you did not opt for the Dongle exchange offer, you get free 4G Data worth up to Rs 1005/- (5 vouchers worth Rs 201/- top-up). Customers will be entitled to 5GB of 4G data worth Rs 201 top-up with each recharge (up to 5 recharges) done before 31 March 2018.

Reliance Jio is offering 100% cashback on JioFi: Here's how to avail of it | Business Standard News

akshayprabhu said:
Bro.. 

I saw a whole 10 page document which stated the 3 offers in detail..
that is what I mentioned.. Sadly they didn't allow me to take pics... 

Now I have no idea on the exchange scheme scene as of today.. So won't comment on that... If it was a bug in the software, then the TnCs shud not have the details.. it's just that they kept the offer for a few days and took it down

In chennai offer is available. Got it for my friend on 10th May 2017.

Paid Rs.999 + 408 for Jiofi 2.

Even Routers and Broadband Modems can be exchanged.

Finally exchanged my old Micromax dongle with new JioFi 2 with the offer 999+408. A big thanks to Prabhu bro for sharing thus news.

But Prabhu bro I do not get 5 voucher of Rs 201. Will I get that after 84 days?

Sarkar said:
Finally exchanged my old Micromax dongle with new JioFi 2 with the offer 999+408. A big thanks to Prabhu bro for sharing thus news.

But Prabhu bro I do not get 5 voucher of Rs 201. Will I get that after 84 days?

Yes..  one voucher for every recharge of 149 and above that you do, you'll be getting it
not now  :k :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock