Good News Check Out -- JioFi latest offer with price as low as Rs 2.27 per GB ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Well, its true. I recall the time when i used to recharge my phone with 1 GB 3G plan for more than rs 150. And now when the rates have dropped to Rs 2.27 per GB, I feel betrayed by all other internet providers.

maxresdefault-9.jpg

According to a Jio customer care executive, the latest offer is applicable for those who buy a new JioFi device, Reliance Jio’s wifi router, for Rs. 1,999. This is not an extra cost, but a benefit for those who don’t have a 4G-enabled phone, as they can use the JioFi device to enjoy high speed data and unlimited voice call benefits on their existing 2G or 3G smartphone.

Here’s how you can avail the offer:

1- Buy a new JioFi device and a new SIM card.

2- After activating the Jio SIM, you have to make a one-time recharge of Rs. 99 for availing the benefits of Jio’s Prime membership.

3- Once you have availed the membership, you will now have 4 recharge options for data benefits.

a) Option 1: For Rs. 509, you will get 2 GBs of data daily for 4 recharge cycles (one recharge cycle is 28 day). It means you will get a total of 224 GBs for 4 months along with unlimited voice calls.

b) Option 2: On recharge of Rs. 149, you will get 2 GBs of data every month for 12 months. It means that you will get a total data of 24 GBs for just Rs. 149 in 12 months.

c) Option 3: For Rs. 309, you will get 1 GB of data daily for next six recharge cycles. It is equal to 168 GBs (28 GB every month for 6 months) of data.

d) Option 4: For Rs 999, you will get 60 GBs of data for 2 months. However, in this case, there is no daily data limit like in all the above plans. You can avail the entire 60 GBs of data anytime during the recharge cycle.

Reliance_Jio_Summer_Offer_Last_Date_-_final_1491548583081.png

CHECK OUT Jio’s latest offer with price as low as Rs 2.27 per GB.

Is this new offer bro? I think it was discussed few days back in some other thread.

Reactions: PRK
Is this new offer bro? I think it was discussed few days back in some other thread.

Yes bro just now noticed sorry

Closed the thread going to report the post but saw ur post so replied here

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock