JioCinema Premium subscription now available for all JioFiber & JioAirFiber customers

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 69
  • Views Views: Views 7,178
I activated the premium by the below steps - Go to Jiostore and check if any new updates for JioCinema. Update it and open JioCinema . Then the premium subscription was activated for me automatically

I activated the premium by the below steps - Go to Jiostore and check if any new updates for JioCinema. Update it and open JioCinema . Then the premium subscription was activated for me automatically
On jio stb the app updates automatically.. it doesnt show any update option…

On jio stb the app updates automatically.. it doesnt show any update option…
Jio Store shows an update button when an update is available and update is yet to be auto installed on the STB. I have also manually updated some apps in the past, so I know.

Latest update of Jio Cinema released on Aug 5th

Here's what I did. Cleared data of JioCinema. Open the app. It wanted phone number for premium. I disconnect the box from the mains. Plugged it again. Open JioCinema now. I was auto logged through the registered number.

Here's what I did. Cleared data of JioCinema. Open the app. It wanted phone number for premium. I disconnect the box from the mains. Plugged it again. Open JioCinema now. I was auto logged through the registered number.
This method is also not working

Back
Top Bottom