Discussion Jio Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi) discussion thread

Jio Vowifi started on Redmi 7 after recent update. Phone is in roaming.

You mean Note 7 Pro? Moreover this a communication I received from a Xiaomi India person. Whatever he said, I put it out here..
He gave you list of phone already supported by Airtel vowifi and listed on its website. ;)

He gave you list of phone already supported by Airtel vowifi and listed on its website. ;)
I talked about Jio VoWiFi... And I was the one who posted the device list a few hours back....

I talked about Jio VoWiFi... And I was the one who posted the device list a few hours back....
I know that & this is jio thread. check the airtel website xiaomi handset listed, exact same as you have given.
also check jio website xiaomi handset list, just 3

also check jio website xiaomi handset list, just 3
All I'm saying is a contact at Xiaomi India gave me this list earlier today and I posted it here. Maybe Jio hasn't updated the entire list, because otherwise Jio VoWiFi wouldn't have been working on my OnePlus 7T either... Also he mentioned the firmware update will be gradually rolled out to the smartphones in that list and all of them will have it by the end of March 2020 (which I have mentioned earlier as well).

Anyone facing call drop when the network switching between VoWiFi to VoLTE and vice versa?

I noticed call are not switching seamlessly in my OnePlus 5

Vowifi not working for me. Oneplus 7 UP west region.
Edit:- working now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock