Breaking Jio Vs Airtel IPL Offer Judgement By HC...

OK but Jio says its not free how?

Not only Jio but also delhi High court. And That's what I said, in ad airtel says you only need airtel SIM for IPL Season pass aka to watch IPL free, airtel in ad does not mention that customer needs to buy airtel data connection only and separately, so with Voda data connection you cannot watch IPL on airtel app

Not only Jio but also delhi High court. And That's what I said, in ad airtel says you only need airtel SIM for IPL Season pass aka to watch IPL free, airtel in ad does not mention that customer needs to buy airtel data connection only and separately, so with Voda data connection you cannot watch IPL on airtel app
Exactly!!

I think you need a plan to use the Sim. Anyways its ridiculous to find mistakes in all ads. None of the ads are accurate in India.

I just tried with WiFi and it works.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock