Discussion Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone vs other telcos: Which data plan you should go for bros ..

Which plan are you for bros from August 2017 ??

• Jio

• Airtel

• Vodafone

• Idea

• BSNL (3G)

• Reliance/Aircel

• NOTA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well Jio is not here for charity, They are giving this cheap data only bcoz they don't have subscribers base. If Jio had 30 crore subscribers then Jio would also sold data packs of price 600-700 for 2-5 GB for 28 days and we would have to enjoy that. Jio has made an investment of USD 30 Billion only to make USD 60 billion return and who will give them return, it's the Jio subscribers.
you said it bro. First 3 months they give 309 for 84 days
now the next 3 months they increased 90 and now its 399
next set of 3 months again they will increase the amount.
also heard now prime membership is mandatory to do all plans. at first jio was told that there will be prime and non-prime customers. now they have made it compulsory.
silently they are increasing the price..!
nobody will do business for charity. especially a business person like Ambani.
they are new to the sector and they need a strong pillar to stand among other rivals. that's why they are giving it at low cost.
if they came to the market at the same rate as their other teleco's nobody will look or talk abt Jio.

But we should think how come old operators are matching offers given by Jio. It appears they have been looting us from many years, frankly speaking did anyone of us expect unlimited calling and daily 1GB for 70 days at 399 from Airtel an year ago when Jio was not there.
I was paying 250 per GB prior to Jio, now we all know how much Airtel is charging :)

Nobody will understand this

I don't know how ur comparing article with offer dtls.
Can u explain me what is the need of ur incomplete offer details in words ??

am not into arguing. i know what i hav posted. let's concentrate on the topic.
sorry sai bro

I agree no operator is here for charity :)
But we should think how come old operators are matching offers given by Jio. It appears they have been looting us from many years, frankly speaking did anyone of us expect unlimited calling and daily 1GB for 70 days at 399 from Airtel an year ago when Jio was not there.
I was paying 250 per GB prior to Jio, now we all know how much Airtel is charging :)

Very true. But we should not forget that it was the RCom who brings mobile to Aam admi in 2004 other wise we were paying RS 15-20 per min at that time and then it was TataDocomo who brought per sec billing only then incumbent follows the new comer. So it is always the new comer who steps in to competitive pricing and benefit consumers.

@Sarkar Yes reliance and docomo have brought revolution in telecom last time and recent revolution is being brought by Jio.
Now we know where are reliance and docomo :(
Hope same does not happen with Jio, they would prosper as long as they stick with their promises made during launch.

voted to bsnl 3g for 360GB Data for 90days @444/-
I get here usually 3-5Mbps which is enough for HQ Streaming..So I voted.

Vodafone has extended the validity of 344 pack from 28 to 56 days

85b1364136f1d36d7708edb51805a5e1.jpg

Wow I was waiting for this and now will jump to it :p I do have jio as well but indoor speed is really poor and network is very very very inconsistent. So now time to recharge with voda..

I agree with most of here that because of Jio, now every customer is saving lot of money (atleast for now). Its interesting to read all the comments from DDF friends. Currently i am in a metro city-Bangalore, enjoying all these special offers from different operators. But on the other side, the scenario is totally different when I go to my native which is a rural part of Karnataka (approx population is 10k)
Airtel has reached the corners of my state, at least started their 3g services where other operators(except BSNL) not even exists . Most of my relatives or friends or office colleagues in Bangalore use Airtel for the same reason. Since i have to be available any time, I am left with no other option but Airtel (or BSNL). Airtel (with 2 towers) and BSNL(with 1 towers) started in my native and nearby areas almost 8 years back . I was using Idea but recently idea tower (which was there from last 2 years) suddenly shut down for no reason, and no body was there to ask. I just struggled like anything even to port back to my 1st operator-Airtel. (Just to send PORT message i needed the signal :( ) I cant even imagine vodafone or Jio etc.

On a larger note I am (most of my relatives, friends etc) ready to pay few rupees extra for Airtel only because I can trust (compared to other operators) the network availability. If not 4g/3g but at least at the end of the day in case of emergency I can make a call. I can get a SMS if somebody hacks my debit card/bank account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock