Breaking Jio TV Launches India's First Immersive Sporting Experience...

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 6,420
And if someone can afford sports channels in. Tata sky then he cam afford a normal broadbamd connection. Check data india has more broadband connection. Than tata sky.
Dnt underestimate jios power. Mukesh ambani has done revolutionary work. Please appreciate good things atleast

I am not hating Jio, I am not also blindly following it, I am saying that the news ad which jio has put up is misleading as they are not the first one
These are business tactics, everyone molds things in their favour. I know these features are not new, but still jio is playing very well 😁

Out Of 360+Million Broadband Users...More Than 100 Million Have Access To 8 MBPS Or More Which Is Enough For 1080p Streaming...4 MBPS Is Also Very Enough For 720p Streaming..This Shows Who Is Litreate.

Yeah yeah I know I am the dumbest dumb people on the face of earth and i accept it everywhere. If People of India is getting 8 Mbps speed everywhere then it's great. I tried in many places but it JioTV failed everywhere, so i guess I am one of those 260 millions who falls on the other side of spectrum so i have to depends on traditional TV to watch match instead of TV app :(

I am not hating Jio, I am not also blindly following it, I am saying that the news ad which jio has put up is misleading as they are not the first one
See...In India When You Add A New Thing The Old One..It Becomes New And First Since Something New Is Provided First By Them...You Cant Say It Is Misleading.

Yeah yeah I know I am the dumbest dumb people on the face of earth and i accept it everywhere. If People of India is getting 8 Mbps speed everywhere then it's great. I tried in many places but it JioTV failed everywhere, so i guess I am one of those 260 millions who falls on the other side of spectrum so i have to depends on traditional TV to watch match instead of TV app :(
I Said 8 MBPS Is Through Broadband And Not Jio...😊😋

And if someone can afford sports channels in. Tata sky then he cam afford a normal broadbamd connection. Check data india has more broadband connection. Than tata sky.
Dnt underestimate jios power. Mukesh ambani has done revolutionary work. Please appreciate good things atleast

Here Rs 472 broadband gives only 2 Mbps but in my DTH cost is only Rs189 so it's reverse for me atleast.

But I still don't get how do you run JioTV on non Jio ISP like BSNL broadband ? I know airtel TV/vodafone play works but JioTV shows error

Here Rs 472 broadband gives only 2 Mbps but in my DTH cost is only Rs189 so it's reverse for me atleast.

But I still don't get how do you run JioTV on non Jio ISP like BSNL broadband ?
Like You...I Dont Know How...But Its Working In Airtel Broadband.

@Sarkar bro seems like News 18 haven't published news in a proper way.

This same news by ndtv clearly says:

The new interactive features will be available to consumers on the Jio Cricket channel, and are being billed as a “revolution in [the] live TV space”by the company.

Hope this clears all the confusion. (y):hs::wink:

Read More: Jio TV Will Let Nidahas Trophy Viewers Choose Camera Angles and More

But I still don't get how do you run JioTV on non Jio ISP like BSNL broadband ? I know airtel TV/vodafone play works but JioTV shows error
It works like a charm in local isp too

Jio TV works on Wi-FI through my ISP. What's the issue you are facing bro?

Back
Top Bottom