Breaking Jio TV Launches India's First Immersive Sporting Experience...

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 6,420
I think you don't use TS so you have no idea. These interactive services are free to all TS users if he is watching the match on TS. There is a reason why TS is called premium DTH, it's not because of the pack price is higher but because of these extra things which TS provides from time to time like Oscar flims during Oscar, Special feed for Grand slam, special 4K broadcast, hollywood movie premier etc

Regarding accessibility, are you saying Jio is giving enough 4G speed everywhere so that those users can stream on mobile ? But in TV broadcast you can get the same quality everywhere and it does not matter whether you are within mobile coverage or not.

And regarding affordability, are you saying mobile streaming is cheaper than watching on TV ? Please don't say so people will laugh
After Jio's Entry Mobile Streaming Is Cheaper To A Certain Extent Which Is A Hard Fact...

90mn Users Who Access Jio TV Everyday Has Enough Speeds When Compared To 16 Million Total Users Of Tata Sky.

You Can Watch Tatasky Only In Home...But Jio Tv Is Accessible Anywhere Anytime...During Hard Climatic Conditions...Jio Tv Helps.

What exactly the TS misleading ad says ? If i saw that ad correctly it says all Star network chs are available in TS. Is it wrong ? Infact it is appropriate as Starsports addon service are not available to any DTH except TS
What @Gobinaath Bro Said About Tata Sky Users Is True...

They Blindly Trust Their Premium Service Provider At All Instances Regardless Of The Scenario...

After Jio's Entry Mobile Streaming Is Cheaper To A Certain Extent Which Is A Hard Fact...

90mn Users Who Access Jio TV Everyday Has Enough Speeds When Compared To 16 Million Total Users Of Tata Sky.

You Can Watch Tatasky Only In Home...But Jio Tv Is Accessible Anywhere Anytime...During Hard Climatic Conditions...Jio Tv Helps.

Well people will say you can watch match on 44 inch TV with Dolby surround sound, can you do it on JioTV ?

After Jio's entry mobile streaming is definitely cheaper but is it cheaper than TV considering 1 hr stream requires 1GB data so for a T20 match you need more than 3GB data and for ODI you need 7-8 GB data. Now calculate it with the cost of TV ;)

What @Gobinaath Bro Said About Tata Sky Users Is True...

They Blindly Trust Their Premium Service Provider At All Instances Regardless Of The Scenario...

Yeah we are stupid and illiterate people but you still have not said what was wrong in that ad ? Pls highlight that for us to become literate

Well people will say you can watch match on 44 inch TV with Dolby surround sound, can you do it on JioTV ?

After Jio's entry mobile streaming is definitely cheaper but is it cheaper than TV considering 1 hr stream requires 1GB data so for a T20 match you need more than 3GB data and for ODI you need 7-8 GB data. Now calculate it with the cost of TV ;)
We can watch via our wifi pack which is 600 rs unlimited plan @ 30-50mbps speed.
So its very convinient and cheap.
One more thing we can watch in our seprate seprate room on our mobile. We dnt need extra connections, we can just put jio sim in our phone as secondry connection and enjoy unlimited tv via our wifi connection lol

Jio Wins Tata Sky By These Things...

I Am Having Doubt Whether TS Currently Provides These Features...

TS Only Accessible To 16mn TOTAL Subscribers...Where As To 90mn ACTIVE Jio Tv Users...

Anytime Anywhere In Jio...

10 GB Free Data...

When Premium Becomes Freemium...Lets Celebrate Without Hating...

Only Major Drawback For Jio Users Is 44" Led TV..

We can watch via our wifi pack which is 600 rs unlimited plan @ 30-50mbps speed.
So its very convinient and cheap.
One more thing we can watch in our seprate seprate room on our mobile. We dnt need extra connections, we can just put jio sim in our phone as secondry connection and enjoy unlimited tv via our wifi connection lol

How many people has access to 30 mbps plan in India if average speed of India is just 6 Mbps ? 100 millions ? And india's largest ISP bsnl as ridiculous FUP limit on its plans

How many people has access to 30 mbps plan in India if average speed of India is just 6 Mbps ? 100 millions ? And india's largest ISP bsnl as ridiculous FUP limit on its plans
I guess u can also stream jio tv even in 1-2 mbps normal speed

How many people has access to 30 mbps plan in India if average speed of India is just 6 Mbps ? 100 millions ?
Out Of 360+Million Broadband Users...More Than 100 Million Have Access To 8 MBPS Or More Which Is Enough For 1080p Streaming...4 MBPS Is Also Very Enough For 720p Streaming..This Shows Who Is Litreate.

Jio Wins Tata Sky By These Things...

I Am Having Doubt Whether TS Currently Provides These Features...

TS Only Accessible To 16mn TOTAL Subscribers...Where As To 90mn ACTIVE Jio Tv Users...

Anytime Anywhere In Jio...

10 GB Free Data...

When Premium Becomes Freemium...Lets Celebrate Without Hating...

Only Major Drawback For Jio Users Is 44" Led TV..

I am not hating Jio, I am not also blindly following it, I am saying that the news ad which jio has put up is misleading as they are not the first one

Back
Top Bottom