OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 24 August 2024)

• Thread starter Thread starter avipersistent
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 519
  • Views Views: Views 222,236
For me and my family, about the convenience of DTH over Jio setup box or OTT is my parents hardly have time sometimes and they would not be having time to browse through OTT to watch content for a short period of time. So, they normally scroll through the channels on DTH and watch the content whatever is available. It's only when there is enough time that they watch content on OTT. Also, switching between channels is way more convenient on DTH and if that's the priority, sticking with DTH is more advisable.

Yes stick to cable or Dth should be more priority if tv is all mean for Parents. Where as if TV is for younger generation , Then easily can be moved to ott based. Don't consider money always, if your parents are happy with dth or cable then just stick with that and for a change let them access ott too. But priority should be on which is convenient for them

No worries, thanks! 😊
Bro Due to lot of changes in all the genres in the LCN , this will take a week to 10 days to update the entire list as there being a huge list of 700+ channels and services. Kindly allow me time on this and bear with me till then. I had already updated the channel list and updated the channels LCN of Malayalam , Odia and Bhojpuri genres in excel and the work is in progress .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom